Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (44502 Views)

Between This Man And His Fianceeā€™s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Walasha waas
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by Ajuran: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Arisha:
Walasha waas

cajiib. Isku xishood nayaa shocked
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by sage2(m): 1:42am On Sep 26, 2015
If another man said that the p_u_s_s_y you have been phucking for three years is what he want, then why bother yourself.
Re: Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding by lifedynamics: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
when one guy dey jand or yankee return, the way these hoes go dump u eh, even satan go shout kilodle

Ohh grin grin...guy you've my day grin grin grin WTF grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / Pre Wedding Pictures For Me And My Wife Met 10years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.