Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz (1116 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats / Official Thread For Jamb 2012 Accredited Registration Centres / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz by stanuka: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2006
Guy,
      lam really confused as l dont know wat jamb is doin wit my result.
l sat for the past jamb bt there was a mistake on my slip afta buyin of change of institution.
l have been to lkoyi,there lagos zonal office and l was advised to write a letter afta enclosin the neccessary documents to aid the rectification of this error but notin has been done so far.

However,l made O.A.U my both choice instutiton and political science and sociology for the courses,bt wen d result was released ,the fuckin ''JAMB'' indicated U.N.N for both choices and computer science for the courses while my combinations are ENGLISH,GOVT,ECONS AND MATHEMATICS.

Meanwhile,l have been to U.N.N for the post test to know if there to know the cause of the error bt my name was not no where in the LIST.

Now,my choice of institution(O.A.U) is conductin their test on the 30th of this month and my form has not been submitted since the report from the site said REGISTRATION NUMBER not in U.M.E LIST and JAMB has refused to make a move in rectifyin this as this has been a borden to my life.

PLZ SMBODI HELP ME NOW.STANLEY.stanukaaa2@yahoo.com,08028436092.
Papa God go bless youuuuuu front & back.
Re: I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz by BernieBoy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2006
Bros, go village go see you people oh
Re: I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz by more2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2006
All i can say to you is, AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS.
Peace.
Re: I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz by Oracle(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2006
I'm so sorry Stanuka, but sometimes these Jamb guys are so crazy, I guess you have to talk to God in Prayer
Re: I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz by omofineboy(m): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2006
Unfortunately I got the information late according to u ur test comes up tomorrow, nonetheless let me speak with someone in Jamb office here in Abuja if there is a way out. You should try and post any probs you may have early as so many people are on this site who are good and compassionate, the Almighty will help u. Try and be prayerful 2
Re: I Need A Help For Jamb Result: Plzzzzz by aby4real(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2009
Take it to the Lord in Prayer

(1) (Reply)

O. A. U. What Next? / Ui Has Released The Fee Schedule For The Coming Session 2007/2008. / Current Cost Of Nigerian University Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.