Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:30 PM

Oau Resumption Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Resumption Update (392 Views)

OSUSTECH Resumption Update Alert / Futa Second Semester Resumption Update / OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Resumption Update by sholey99: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good evening my colleagues and family. With the recent development and flight of information across the media now, I will advice that we should resume tomorrow. The school has given a directive to resume tomorrow. however, in my brief discuss with Dr Orifowomo, a senior lecturer from our faculty, he asked how preparations are for tomorrow. On the contrary, he acknowledge the fact that work might not powerfully start tomorrow, due to the issue that. has to be addressed. "Theoretically, we have resumed, practically, we would see what will happen tomorrow",thank. U ABASS #CG#
Re: Oau Resumption Update by donwalexy4148(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
FTC, my advise is 4 u student 2 stay @ home until thursday, and if d situation is calm and save den we all resume.
Re: Oau Resumption Update by padeolu: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2015
1. Is your Dr Orifowomo the Vice chancellor or Dean of student affairs?
2. What do you mean by 'our faculty'?
Re: Oau Resumption Update by sholey99: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Law faculty

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja, Gwagwalada Teaching Hospital 2015/16 School Of Nursing And / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission / Watch Take Care, Its Benevolent Stop Being Guilty Of This. Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.