Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

WARNING: Nigerians Say No To Drone Assistance. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WARNING: Nigerians Say No To Drone Assistance. (2113 Views)

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING: Nigerians Say No To Drone Assistance. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
bolaino:
I want to use this medium, to urge Nigerians To refuse any foreign assistance of The use Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)s in Fighting Boko Haram, as The Collateral damage of such Operations in Nigeria would be Catastrophic. Nigerians Say No To Drones, Don't get sucked Into The GWOT machine. Save your selves. Say No To Drones, for The sakes of Your Innocent Children and aged Fathers and Mothers, say No To Drone Assistance. To Be Forewarned is To be Forearmed.
Nigeria military is using armed drones CH3 to bombard terrorist position
Re: WARNING: Nigerians Say No To Drone Assistance. by bolaino(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Nigeria military is using armed drones CH3 to bombard terrorist position
As Long as The Operations are Carried out By Nigerian Airfoce Drones, and By Nigerian Airforce service men, I have no Qualms with That. BUT if The United states offers to Use It's Drones From it's Drone Base In Niger or Their AFRICOM base, Then The Operation could easily be Compromised for all intents and Purposes, we are Talking about America here, Come On Guys Juggle your Memories, Have You Guys Forgotten, what American Intervention and Drone Assistance In countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, resulted To Then Why Should Nigeria Be any Exception
Re: WARNING: Nigerians Say No To Drone Assistance. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 22, 2015
bolaino:
As Long as The Operations are Carried out By Nigerian Airfoce Drones, and By Nigerian Airforce service men, I have no Qualms with That. BUT if The United states offers to Use It's Drones From it's Drone Base In Niger or Their AFRICOM base, Then The Operation could easily be Compromised for all intents and Purposes, we are Talking about America here, Come On Guys Juggle your Memories, Have You Guys Forgotten, what American Intervention and Drone Assistance In countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan, resulted To Then Why Should Nigeria Be any Exception
I see ur fears
Re: WARNING: Nigerians Say No To Drone Assistance. by bolaino(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I see ur fears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Lawan Rejects Saraki’s Offer / Atiku Abubakar’s Daughter Walida Set To Wed + Photo Of The Wedding Kit / Inside The FB Profile Of Baby Faced Paris Stadium Bomber, Bilal Hadfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.