Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,906 members, 7,949,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students (2633 Views)

Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military / Lufthansa Sacks 13 Nigerian Amnesty Pilots / 13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2015
what ever

Re: Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students by BushidoBlue(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This poster above me is not serious

Ok, now here is my take, normally I would refrain from making a comment in order to maintain fairness to the topic but I think this is uncalled for.
Nigerians need to learn to respect the rule of law. Majority of the responses I read hear tend to paint the past administration as corrupt and as such all programmes setup by them should be squashed. I say a categorical NO!
Reason being that if you stopped a programme half way or even after paying for three years aren't you creating more problems than solutions? A while back Nigerians were screaming about the difference between corruption and stealing and now they would rather rib the national nd these youth of their time and money. My point being let them finish their courses and graduate. If as someone wrote earlier, some of the students were smuggled in, I ask, show us the proof, and even if they were to whose benefit would they be pilots? Their pockets or the nation?
Hitting back at ex militants being trained abroad is not an economical or logical option.
BTW what happened to the Almajiri schools setup by the last administration? Are they still operating or functional?
Seems Nigerians sentimentally waste in haste.
Re: Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students by obamat: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2015
I hate when some people that does not know what is happening in niger delta will come up here and talk rubbish, instead of you to go to all these places that oil were coming from and see what those communities look like you will pity those guys from those areas.
They are suppose to have the best environment as far as life is concern but the are living in abject poverty. Please lets be reasonable sometimes when we discuss issues like this even our so call leaders dont even know where the oil is coming from and what is happening there the only thing they know is just oil, oil.
The beneficiary of this program should be encourage to finish the program and find a living or what will become of them when they come back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students by BushidoBlue(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2015
obamat:
I hate when some people that does not know what is happening in niger delta will come up here and talk rubbish, instead of you to go to all these places that oil were coming from and see what those communities look like you will pity those guys from those areas.
They are suppose to have the best environment as far as life is concern but the are living in abject poverty. Please lets be reasonable sometimes when we discuss issues like this even our so call leaders dont even know where the oil is coming from and what is happening there the only thing they know is just oil, oil.
The beneficiary of this program should be encourage to finish the program and find a living or what will become of them when they come back.

True
Re: Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2015
This govt. doesn't know what to play politics with. What would the govt. gain in making these student school drop-out?
Re: Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2015
We have the most irresponsible government in power. Why not allow these youths complete their program? This is madness
Re: Lufthansa Kicks Out Nigerian Amnesty Students by nduchucks: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
These students are Nigerians who were victimized by their leaders and used as militants to kill, capture, and maim Nigerians and foreigners. They should not be victimized again by government inaction.

Similarly, innocent young kids victimized by Book Haram terrorists and used as foot soldiers should be given amnesty as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Rice Millers Criticise Custom’s Decision To Allow Rice Importation / Buhari In No Hurry To Sign Budget - Presidency [pics] / Corruption:NAFDAC Now Charge Nigerian Students Money 4 Industrial Attachment(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.