Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,578 members, 7,941,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger (5923 Views)

Add A Paypal Donate Button To Your Blog/website Easily / Steps To Add A Widget Below First Post In Blogger / How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by jaylister(m): 5:46am On Jul 21, 2015
It is safe to say that you are altruistic association; would you say you are hoping to include a Donate Button on your Blogger website? At this point PayPal makes it a great deal simpler to acknowledge donation on your blogger site.

With PayPal donate button, there are a considerable measure of potential outcomes as it accompanies highlights that are useful for any sort of association searching for gifts. Today in this article, I will demonstrate to you industry standards to include a PayPal donation button in Blogger.
Some non-productive sites or even bloggers has a tendency to include a donate button to their sites to conceal the expense for running the site. Indeed, even pages like Wikipedia request gifts to run. In the event that you need to include a PayPal Donate Button in your blogger website then take after the beneath guidelines:

Step by step Procedures to add PayPal Donation Button in Blogger:

The main thing you have to do is to login into your PayPal account, now go to PayPal creation page and select "Donation" from "pick a type" dropdown list as found in the screenshot beneath.

DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND TUTORIAL CONTINUES

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/07/easy-way-to-add-paypal-donate-button-in.html

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by jaylister(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2015
In organization field, fill your website name or the purpose of the donation but don’t be too descriptive.

You can also add a donation ID to track the donations but you can leave it blank it will be filled automatically by the system.

You can customize the text of the donation button or can dig in to choose from the various size of donate button. If you want you can replace the PayPal donate button with your own, such as featuring “Your organization’s logo”. You can do all this by accessing “Customize text or appearance” link.

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by marenx: 6:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Can Nigerians now get paid through Pay Pal?
Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by jaylister(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2015
yep, finally u can even withraw your adsense earning using paypal in nigeria
marenx:
Can Nigerians now get paid through Pay Pal?
Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by Julius2214(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2015
jaylister:
Guy, you know very well that you're lying. Nigerians, as at now can only pay with PayPal

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by jaylister(m): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2015
then u are a learner
Julius2214:

Guy, you know very well that you're lying. Nigerians, as at now can only pay with PayPal

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by Whizzcute(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2015
good tip

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by marenx: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
jaylister:

Good to hear. But is it of recent? Because it surprises me when I see some Nigerians now on Fiverr®.
Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by marenx: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Julius2214:

I think let's check this. If we can be paid through paypal, then what are we waiting for to start a real blogging? As if I see some Naija now advertising their skills on fiverr®. And you know there, the means of payment is only Paypal.
Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by jaylister(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2015
u can also use Bankofamerica and tranfer to ur naija account online, no charges, naija don upgrade
marenx:

I think let's check this. If we can be paid through paypal, then what are we waiting for to start a real blogging? As if I see some Naija now advertising their skills on fiverr®. And you know there, the means of payment is only Paypal.
Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by marenx: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2015
jaylister:
u can also use Bankofamerica and tranfer to ur naija account online, no charges, naija don upgrade

Nice one jaylister! I am very very happy to learn from you.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by FincoApps(m): 5:42am On Jul 23, 2015
WRONG. I get paid via my PayPal with Nigerian card
Julius2214:

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by knostbrown01(m): 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
jaylister:
Can you give more details about it bro, bcause that's the major area am having challenging (issue of non payment to naija)
Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by knostbrown01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
FincoApps:
WRONG. I get paid via my PayPal with Nigerian card
Can you give little details about hw you do dt?
Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by jaylister(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
lol
knostbrown01:

Can you give little details about hw you do dt?
Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by knostbrown01(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
jaylister:
lol
Bro, this aint a lol matter, what i don't knw, i don't knw and someone that knows what aint knw senior person, kindly be of help

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by Julius2214(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2015
The only way to make us believe now is for me to drop my PayPal email and you send some money into it to see if it works grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by darmys(f): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Julius2214:
The only way to make us believe now is for me to drop my PayPal email and you send some money into it to see if it works grin grin grin

i wish i can like this comment more than once

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by Warlord3000(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Argument over cheesy

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger by jaylister(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2015
no be small
darmys:

i wish i can like this comment more than once

(1) (Reply)

Love SMS And Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend / An Open Source Social Networking Script That Looks Like Facebook / Top 100 Popular Blogs In Nigeria 2019-2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.