Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Potruding Belly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Potruding Belly (1202 Views)

5 Biggest Causes Of Pot-belly And How To Reduce It / Ten Nutrients That Shrink Your Belly / Easy Way Of Getting Rid Of Big Tummy,pot Belly,pot Beer Belly Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potruding Belly by osilekan4u: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2009
Please i need an advice on what to do with my belly that is gradually shooting out.People are saying its a sign of a good health and some think "money don enter my pocket".Though am a year old in my new found job.Above all, i dont take alcohol but is confused to see it coming out.Could it be the too much intake of carbohydrate,eba,that is causing it?Can eating very late in the evening be causing it?
Well whatever please i need an advice on what to do aside the excercise i have resolved to b doing.Thanx a lot.
Re: Potruding Belly by atilla(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2009
Bros im thinking its your diet. Try and check a post called 'sexy flat tummy' by trimntrendy. That might be interesting to you. Take care
Re: Potruding Belly by Radiant(f): 12:37am On Mar 16, 2009
It should be ur diet. Large meals at night ain't good. You just eat and sleep, no form of exercise to burn it up. Eat little at night and try to avoid fatty foods in general. Men are prone to "belly fat" while women got theirs going on the hips.

You may be "enjoying your money" but could be putting ur health at risk. Take care smiley
Re: Potruding Belly by agabaI23(m): 12:47am On Mar 16, 2009
Hit the gym and you can eat whatever you like.

You can have six pack in 4 weeks if you are ready to work at it.

Eating later than 7pm is unhealthy.

Eat for energy. Do not indulge yourself too much in your money.

On a lighter note:

You can ask your wife/girlfriend to press the tommy in following this story

A 3 year old walked in on her mother riding her father. He quickly left and her mother quickly went after him. He asked, 'what was it you were doing on top of daddy?' She answered, 'I was trying to press daddy's tommy in. You see it is very big'. The boy said, 'stop wasting your time, after you have gone to the shop, the other woman will come and blow it back up'.
Re: Potruding Belly by flpdistrib: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2009
@Poster
Have you thought of trying our aloe vera based weight management or body toming products from Foreverliving products to reduce your belly?For more info,call 08025798501 to speak to a distributor now
Re: Potruding Belly by osilekan4u: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2009
I am really grateful for ur advice.But u knw i have challenges as to doing excercise because i wake up early to work and come around 9pm.Atimes week end,how do i tap the advise of excercise?Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Fiancé Is Comming Back For Xmas. Help Asap / Excessive Menstral Flow / He Want To Stop self-service. Please Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.