Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,651 members, 7,918,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

Can Water Melon Be Planted Now - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can Water Melon Be Planted Now (682 Views)

How To Start Water Melon Farming In Nigeria / Suggestions On What Can Be Planted On A Waterlogged Farm Land / Can Water Melon Grow In Ilorin Kwara State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Water Melon Be Planted Now by bigtijons: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2015
GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE GREAT FARMERS IN THE HOUSE. PLS ALL THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE KINDLY HELP ME OUT WITH YOUR VAST EMPIRE OF KNOWLEDGE ON WATER MELON FARMING. CAN WATER MELON BE PLANTED AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME, WANT TO GO INTO WATER MELON FARMING. MY FARM IS IN MINNA, NIGER STATE. THANK YOU
Re: Can Water Melon Be Planted Now by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2015
bigtijons:
GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE GREAT FARMERS IN THE HOUSE. PLS ALL THE GURUS IN THE HOUSE KINDLY HELP ME OUT WITH YOUR VAST EMPIRE OF KNOWLEDGE ON WATER MELON FARMING. CAN WATER MELON BE PLANTED AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME, WANT TO GO INTO WATER MELON FARMING. MY FARM IS IN MINNA, NIGER STATE. THANK YOU

You can start ur land preparation now and plant it Next month august.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Can Water Melon Be Planted Now by bigtijons: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2015
thank you very much for d respond. pls which variety will you advice me to plant and d possible place close to me dat I can get it. and also wat is d advised best spacing n d quantity of NPK dat will b required for a hectare of land. thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Get A Fertile Land For Farming In Oyo-state / Get Your Local Fabricted Cages For Your Farm / Meet The Potato Whose Picture Sold For 1 Million Euros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.