Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death (47028 Views)

alhaji gay the bounty and booty hunter ***updated*** / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts To Sell His Son To Alhaji For 100 Thousand Naira (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by damiloladuke: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
that guy they say is terrible

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
When he gets to heaven (Hell) let him get married to his fellow MAN tongue

Nonsense people, as if we don't have ENOUGH women to go ROUND sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by themharcqk(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
I think he was referred to as Gay cos he bursted them boyz. Safe to say one of the toes he stepped on ringed him in...

I hope he was born again before he died. . Na the ultimate be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by slim19(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is he good or bad....don't know whether to be sad his dead or jubilating
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by boboLIL(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sorry oh
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is he good or bad?
I'm confused.

RIP though
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is how WITCH-HUNTERS die
Nigeria is corruption
If you try fighting it. You are dead!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Walebakare(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is the guy really dead?
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Beremx(f): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Someone who lived that kind of life,he didn't know he would be hated? Unfortunately,the EFCC guys he worked for couldn't save him.

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Its a shame that illegality has now become a norm in Nigeria...I hope present government can erase it...

4 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by onatisi(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why do nigerians like stripping dead ppl naked before taking their pix ?? Is that some sort of ritual or what ? Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by speak2leo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
koligs:
If u know this Alhaji Gay, click like and if u don't, click share

If we click likes and share finish, wetin go come happen next?? Mofo!!! Clowns everywhere. Better go learn work.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by money121(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
hmm my guy told me alot about him

hmmmmm na real long story oooo

Call/whatsapp 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing Tiles | See some of our project here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806991/see-some-project-carried-out
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Lanretoye(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
How twitter take boil now?

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Lanretoye(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
themharcqk:
I think he was referred to as Gay cos he bursted them boyz. Safe to say one of the toes he stepped on ringed him in...

Talk wetin you knw,he was real Gay.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Sankabson(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
We don't even know what to believe Now! Only God Can Judge Us All!!. Some of Y'll are so worst than this GAY-Man.
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by anochuko01(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
See me see op o! Na who go talk sey e know am?? Op where you dey live gan sef?
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by speak2leo(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
wisdomiskey:

wetin con be yuh own
consine? free d guy jor angry
chai,,, children Don full nairaland I swear. Seun need create children section ASAP.

9 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by niceguy7(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Alhaji gay? That name still baffles me shaa! Kini itunmo gbogbo wonyen! :-/

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by koligs: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
speak2leo:

If we click likes and share finish, wetin go come happen next?? Mofo!!! Clowns everywhere. Better go learn work.

Bless u
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by NaLaugh: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
That's one funny name though.
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by funkiebully: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
See How those oblong heads are spoiling Nigeria name with yahoo yahoo. They are even rejoicing over d man's death.

Shameful

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Iwonimi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
May his soul rest in hell. He's a beast
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Spidermon: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
themharcqk:

U have heard people say he likes to f**k the anus of young boys and you are still hoping he was born again??

6 Likes

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by zicoraads: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is crazy. See how happy people are. Make I quick search for am.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by cebarsd: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Things dey happen o
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Nayok(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abi, hearing †нε name for †нε first time
tiamiyukunle69:
I no kuku sabi the guy
Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by Drhenrysaint(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol. Nigerians eeeeh

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by kcowen(m): 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Alhaji gay, aside him being a fraud & the atrocities twitter,NG,Nairaland & Yahoo Boyz said he committed. But the question is > Who Killed Him? No one seem to care"

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Reaction To Alhaji Gay's Death by zicoraads: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
anochuko01:
See me see op o! Na who go talk sey e know am?? Op where you dey live gan sef?
Na every nairalander de live for Lag?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Oluwabamise Ayanwole Mother Crying At BRT Terminal Over Her Death / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.