Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:14 PM

7years Old Boy And 6years Old Girl Caught Having Carnal Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7years Old Boy And 6years Old Girl Caught Having Carnal Knowledge (628 Views)

Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7years Old Boy And 6years Old Girl Caught Having Carnal Knowledge by Igboboy59(m): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2015
There Was Mild Drama In My Area Today Name{withheld}.When I Caught 7years Old Boy And 6years Old Girl While Having Carnal Knowledge With Themselves.
Obviously,i Was Astonished.When They Saw Me Coming They Quickly Wore There Pants.Honestly Didnt Known What To Do,Just Flogged Them Five Lashes Each And Warned Them Never To Do Such Things Again And They Departed.
Warning To Parents:Please You Parents Allow Your Children To Sleep Before Performing The Adult Show And Stop Any Immorality Speech When U Are With Your Children,children Of Nowadays Are Very Wise......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Be Wise..... / Video: policy Man Bleep is oga wife hiding camera / Comment Both Guys And Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.