Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,759 members, 7,945,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday (52241 Views)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy / Gifts You Should Never Give A Man On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2015
vickylala239:

Wat did u buy for him.

Atleast he gave u sumtin?

Wat did u gv him.

Ur own personal money is for Wat?

All dis gel.

While some guys use gels Lik u Without giving a pin

Lol hahahah God understand ur plight ehn and all these trash u re spitting. I truly see ur sense of humor is dead, even if all deze re true, how did u knw I gave him nothing.

U re d 1 that know who is using u nd ur family ooh cus I dont understand all these gibberish u typed.

Good morning to u, I prayed for u ooh whatever ur gender is.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by kossyablaze(m): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yay! I won him @ last.
Me: knock knock Kinglekan: who is dere? Me:, Holla Kinglekan: holla who? Me: holla do is win, win, win, win. No matter what! tongue
Follow back

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Never forgot what happened to a friend who gave his ATM card to a girl for Birthday...

His currently in the VILLAGE!!! lol
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2015
falconey:

Is either I give her one of the aforementioned or I give nothing.
I don catch u today lol is that so
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Op just buy her a car
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by otikobaba: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
I once gave my ex a 100naira bread on her birthday,Actually I wanted to know if she truly love me or just after my money..
I actually wanted to propose to her that day so I kept the ring inside the bread hoping to make it a surprise right in-front of her friends
Guess what she did...She flinged the bread away and started calling me names......I then picked up bread and opened it right infront of eveyone she then started crying,all her friends were now begging me that she's sorry bla bla bla, I left them and since that day I've never called her even tho she sent alot of messages,called me severally which i refused to pick
Na so I eliminate that gold digger from my life o
grin grin grin grin

Na Movie u just narrated to us bro.....u don watch naija film tire

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by falconey(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I don catch u today lol is that so

no darling that's not me typing that's alcohol.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by kenex4ever(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
I once gave my ex a 100naira bread on her birthday,Actually I wanted to know if she truly love me or just after my money..
I actually wanted to propose to her that day so I kept the ring inside the bread hoping to make it a surprise right in-front of her friends
Guess what she did...She flinged the bread away and started calling me names......I then picked up bread and opened it right infront of eveyone she then started crying,all her friends were now begging me that she's sorry bla bla bla, I left them and since that day I've never called her even tho she sent alot of messages,called me severally which i refused to pick
grin grin grin grin
when u copy people's jokes next time, try writing d source.

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by bluice2(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Best b day gift. . .credit her account with with a reasonable amount of money; and let her get the hell what so ever she wants. . .
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by fransixe(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
This guy sef, y u too dey copy copy?...this whole scenery played out in a Naija movie joor!....."where a guy gave his insulting g/friend a loaf of bread as a gift, whereas a car keys to a new car he just bought for her was hidden in it .....!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by simdam500(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Expensive gift buying isn't a problem....

But op u forgot to add a note that every lady should learn to appreciate, either good or bad
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by simdam500(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
bluice2: Best b day gift. . .credit her account with with a reasonable amount of money; and let her get the hell what so ever she wants. . .

Seconded
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by simdam500(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1: I once gave my ex a 100naira bread on her birthday,Actually I wanted to know if she truly love me or just after my money..
grin grin grin grin

Hmmm not bad, although am not on the opinion of testing a lady integrity Infact both sides should not test eachother.

But let be sincere, if u were in her shoe. What would you have done?

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Odunharry(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
wenson:

Ah tink av heard dis story b4
Old story
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by misterjosh(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
bros u can lie oooo

2 Likes

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by vickylala239: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hahahah God understand ur plight ehn and all these trash u re spitting. I truly see ur sense of humor is dead, even if all deze re true, how did u knw I gave him nothing.

U re d 1 that know who is using u nd ur family ooh cus I dont understand all these gibberish u typed.

Good morning to u, I prayed for u ooh whatever ur gender is.

Forget my gender as am Nt toasting u.

Gender has Notin to do wit dis.

N y pray for Sumone u abuse,Abi Na curse u curse Mi.

U said u Dnt understand my trash, Hw cum u knw Wat to rply? lol. Blind man wey Dey c road.

Yes u gve him Notin Dats y ur So concern wit Wat he shuld gv u.

If u Dnt rply Mi Den ur a big fooool.am waiting.

I Blv u Dnt wnt to b call a fooool

Idiiott
Lol.
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by rhames(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin

character ni bobo yi oh!!!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Tgirl4real(f): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin

Bread? You no try at all, you for manage use doughnut na tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by adamshuaib(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
Oga no be so nw, na class no be Gold digging

1 Like

Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by lilspiceyy(f): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Holyfield1:
grin grin grin grin
I have hrd dis story countless times. cheesy
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by Holyfield1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
lilspiceyy:

I have hrd dis story countless times. cheesy
Bro abeg e don do..No likes for u
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by PussyKrook: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
What's wrong with flowers? I give them to my lady friends. Some flowers are more expensive than perfume, shoes, chocolates, etc. what you are trying to say is that gifts should be consumables, tangibles?
Re: Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday by lilspiceyy(f): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Holyfield1:
Bro abeg e don do..No likes for u
Who be bro? Lol. I am not after likes nananana grin. I didn't read other pple's comment sef. I just read what u wrote and knew instantly dat it was a lie! U sef y u lie? It didn't happen to u and u lied! so fake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.