Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,178 members, 7,896,996 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us (1630 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Corruption: Why I Refused To Declare My Assets -jonathan / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by dekronik: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
The two most corrupt Nigerians, and leaders og Nigerian ruling party are absent on PMB's delrgation to America. This verifies the claim by some that they are wanted for corrupt deals in that country. Waiting for baba to go after these two before he goes for GEJ

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by babfet(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
please how do i create topic or write my own story on nairaland
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by kossyablaze(m): 12:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by realadesco(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Soro niyen. Ase buruku
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by Mogidi: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
The only place Tinubu should travel to is Kirikiri, I'd gladly pay his fares if he wants.
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by hafeeanubasy: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
THIS A THREAD OF THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) BY THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs) AND FOR THE IJAW SLAVES(IGBOs)

2 Likes

Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by hafeeanubasy: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
THIS IS A THREAD OF THE PDPs BY THE PDPs AND FOR THE PDPs.

2 Likes

Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by hafeeanubasy: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
For every PDP in your life May God Provide Tinubu.Amen.Lolz

2 Likes

Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by edogirl2: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tinubu flies his own private jet into the US as he pleases.

So, why he go dey follow GMB up and down.

Even within Nigeria, have you ever seen Tinubu following GMB up and down?

They sat down as equals when bringing ACN and CPC together - infact I remember many occasions when GMB would fold his hands behind him like a little boy listening to Tinubu during the early days, But level don pass level now sha, as GMB is the boss now grin

Still, Tinubu is not at the level of Amaechi, Fashola and the other younger ones.

He respects Buhari as the President, but his level don pass make he dey follow am up and down.

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by Mrbigman1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
babfet:
please how do i create topic or write my own story on nairaland

If u wanna place on politics or sport etc, go to d front pages, click on d column and ook for post new topic or so.

Thank me later
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by Osyfellaini(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tinubu and second in command Bisi Akande should decide between kirikiri and kuje prison because he's a serious prison candidate in the Nigeria of today.
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by StOla: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
The same Tinubu whose second home is the USA?

1 Like

Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by Osyfellaini(f): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
StOla:
Lie jare!
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by dekronik: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

Tell me when last did Atiku and Tinubu visit the US
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by StOla: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
dekronik:

Tell me when last did Atiku and Tinubu visit the US

I'm not interested in Atiku's whereabouts.

I believe Tinubu visits USA at will. Nobody is in search of Tinubu in the US. He is a free man who travels as he likes to wherever.

I believe he still had a knee injury in the USA last year.
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by BankeSmalls(f): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
if they audit the old regime and didnt find Okorocha a thief, then you are all jokers, a thief laughing near Buhari, these ppl are not serious at all. This government is a huge joke.
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by BankeSmalls(f): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

I'm not interested in Atiku's whereabouts.

I believe Tinubu visits USA at will. Nobody is in search of Tinubu in the US. He is a free man who travels as he likes to wherever.

I believe he still had a knee injury in the USA last year.

all of them are free men, except yourself, imprisoned by your sycophancy and nyansh licking
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by StOla: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:

all of them are free men, except yourself, imprisoned by your sycophancy and nyansh licking

Imprisoned to truth is more apt.

I don't go rejoicing when I see untrue statements about political figures I don't like.

You don't see me arguing why a politician accused of corruption should not be tried.
Can you say the same about yourself?
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by StOla: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:
if they audit the old regime and didnt find Okorocha a thief, then you are all jokers, a thief laughing near Buhari, these ppl are not serious at all. This government is a huge joke.

If this government is a joke you should be happy at the progress made.

We all agree that the former was a circus.
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by BankeSmalls(f): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

If this government is a joke you should be happy at the progress made.

We all agree that the former was a circus.

This government is the worst in the history of nigeria, even Abacha had more clouth and sense of direction than the dullarrd.
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by BankeSmalls(f): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

Imprisoned to truth is more apt.

I don't go rejoicing when I see untrue statements about political figures I don't like.

You don't see me arguing why a politician accused of corruption should not be tried.
Can you say the same about yourself?

Tinubu is still walking free.
Re: CORRUPTION: Why Tinubu And Atiku Did Not Follow PMB To The Us by StOla: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:

Tinubu is still walking free.

Where is the accusation made against him so I can join the mob?
Is it on the Internet, or is it by the constituted prosecuting agencies?

I don't recall that Tinubu was a member of PDP's 16year government. What has stopped his prosecution so far?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Train Derails At Pen-cinema, Agege Today / Northern Conservatism Vs Southern libertarianism / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari, VP Yemi Osinbajo, Saraki And Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.