Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA (1403 Views)

Pics Of Tinubu,atiku,john Oyegun,saraki At A Dinner Hosted By Buhari Last Night / Photos From The Reception In Honor Of Obasanjo In Benue State / Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by Naijboyzz: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by INTROVERT(f): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ok
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by temitemi1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
What next after all these Amelika drama grin
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by omenka(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Our president representing us in blazing glory.

Ride on Baba. We are solidly behind you. smiley

I love that immaculate while shirt you are wearing underneath. Very contrasting with the dirty white lace someone was caught waring underneath a black undertaker gown.

Where's that damn pic??!! angry

7 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by darfay: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ma own b say may dem nor chop 4get y dem go there o
Or lyk some people would say micro chip dey insyd d food wey den wan Take monitor our baba
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by dustydee: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
My President, my president.
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by Beremx(f): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wailing TANoids be like...... grin

8 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by skyface00(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
If u are tired of seeing my president pictures, please lagoon waitin u

Now we have president

6 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by swagsguy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wow!!! This shows d US is really prepared for BUHARIS visit.

Fire on my presido we are solidly behind you

5 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by sammyj: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
SAI BABA carry go. Wailers should go and hug live transformer !!! grin shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
I Have Never being more proud to be a Nigerian than now. Good signs and gestures everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by Symphony007: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Repositioning our foreign policy from global emerging global players like russia and China back to the west who are partly responsible for all Nigerian woes, at this rate nigeria will never be admitted into the commitee of emerging nation's as we will be seen as a trojan horse for the west. The start of a pathetic foreign policy.
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by bayocanny: 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Na to redefine your life remain

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by oduastates: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jonathan was a joke . No body wanted to associate with him .
By the way , America is a world leader in coal power plants .
Buhari should seek out the manufacturers of power plants and invite them to Nigeria .
He should also seek out the manufacturers of weapon systems and cut out all the leeching middle men who have been using local contents to fleece the country.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by oduastates: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jonathan was a joke . No body wanted to associate with him .
By the way , America is a world leader in coal power plants .
Buhari should seek out the manufacturers of power plants and invite them to Nigeria .why obasanjo totally converted the 1000MW Egbin power station to gas , I do not know .
A big strategic blunder since the Niger delta is an unreliable source of gas
He should also seek out the manufacturers of weapon systems and cut out all the leeching middle men who have been using local contents to fleece the country.
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by vecman22(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sai baba...

In other news........EFCC take note...

Anything less than 10years imprisonment for GEJ d thief, will not be accepted by Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by vecman22(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
temitemi1:

Nxt is for buhari to send GEJ d thief to jail cool cool

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
INSTAMOCRACY

PHOTOCRACY

BTW

Buhari no dey Change cloth, I belive this one would have been crying out for CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by trailblaiza(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
over to you wailing wailers...NEXT!
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by Mogidi: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari has been wearing the same clothes for how many days, how about "chanji" the clothes?
Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by mickeyenglish(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has been wearing the same clothes for how many days, how about "chanji" the clothes?
ur STUPIDITY will only lead u to ur grave.....
oya receive sense....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Dinner Hosted In Honor Of Buhari By The US CCCCA by iamrealdeji(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
INSTAMOCRACY

PHOTOCRACY

BTW

Buhari no dey Change cloth, I belive this one would have been crying out for CHANGE
If other world leaders wear black suits and white shirt everyday of the week,ask them why they ain't changing cloth. And people would know how dumb you are

(1) (Reply)

‪historyclass‬: Who Sold (what Became) Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? / How Can An Article Written By One Steve Osuji Be Ascribed To Nation Newspaper? / Faces Of The Six Men Arrested For Swallowing US$156,000 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.