Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,248 members, 7,891,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? (861 Views)

"Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Sermwell(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
My kid sister(17yrs) old seems to be very fond of my best friend and always seeking for my permission to go and visit him.
Just this evening, my firend confided in me that he really loves my lil sis and wants to date her. Deep inside, I don't feel comfortable with the idea but I fear that they may go behind me if I refuse to give consent.
Pls what's your take on this?
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
op free d gurl if u knw ur friend worth her**u knw what i mean**abi na u wan marry her? cheesy
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Sermwell(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
op free d gurl if u knw ur friend worth her**u knw what i mean**abi na u wan marry her? cheesy
Its not about freeing her wink its being sure she knows what she's doing. Don't want her to get hurt o!
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by gamaliel121(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
I say free them..if you think he is good enough for her...
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Andy790(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
The devil u know is better than d angel u don't know

I will even beg my sister to date my best friend...
So when it bust I know how to handle him...
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
I cannot allow it.
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Sermwell(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
I cannot allow it.
What reasons do you have?
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sermwell:

What reasons do you have?
what is the point of a teenager dating my friend?
She . . . and him . . . should be facing their studies nah.
What if a mistake happens and it leads to unwanted pregnancy? Wouldn't it pain you more that your friend is behind it?

Guy please. You can allow it if you want. But I would never allow it.

She wouldn't even dare express interest in any guy. undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
what is the point of a teenager dating my friend?
She . . . and him . . . should be facing their studies nah.
What if a mistake happens and it leads to unwanted pregnancy? Wouldn't it pain you more that your friend is behind it?

Guy please. You can allow it if you want. But I would never allow it.

She wouldn't even dare express interest in any guy. undecided
what if she go into d relationship behind u and at d end she get pregnant,tell me what u will do? smiley
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sermwell:

Its not about freeing her wink its being sure she knows what she's doing. Don't want her to get hurt o!
Hurt u mean&is ur friend not a good guy? cheesy
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
what if she go into d relationship behind u and at d end she get pregnant,tell me what u will do? smiley
then that will be her fault only
I will be there to tell her, I told you so.
I wouldn't feel pained at all because I would know that I did my best and I have nothing to be guilty for. undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by PunterTim(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lol,Neva Had A Sis...
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Here to read comments cool
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
It usually doesn't end well so I'd advice her against it.

The fact is that they will most likely end up not marrying , meaning that they will most likely break up at some point. When that happens there is no way you won't be caught in between the two of them. How will you feel if you know your friend is at fault and he has treated ur sister badly? The friendship can't remain the same. The same thing will happen if it was ur sister who jilted or broke ur friend's heart.

Generally I try to see my friends' sisters as my own blood sisters. Getting into those type of relationships complicates matters. At the end of d day sha, you can't stop ur sister from dating whoever she wants to date; afterall its her life.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
It's just as awkward the other way around. My bro dated my bf. I wouldn't advise it, but that's just IMO.
Re: Would You Allow Your Kid Sister Date Your Best Friend?? by Gofwane(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
I can't! Birds of the same feather flock together.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Be Lonely Anymore - Says Sugar Mummy / Mtn Please Stop This!!! / A Piece Of Advice For Young Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.