Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,872 members, 7,909,267 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency (861 Views)

Why Should Russia Sell Arms To Sunni Nigeria? / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by exlinkleads(f): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
It has been gotten from reliable source (TVC) that US Barrack Obama have decided to lift the ban which they imposed during GEJ regime on the sell of arms to help Nigeria armed forces to help combat boko harram insurgency in Nigeria.

In Barrack Obama words, "it is good and warming that Nigeria now have a president that is in corruptible and have clear vision on what he wants to do in Nigeria". I don't know if this is a propaganda of is it really what he is?

Obama himself is paying alot of attention to him which is PMB and most of the leaders in the world is also trying everything possible to make him feel at home by laughing too much to him. I pray that this President will succeed as I am also skeptical about the whole thing.

I am a kind of person that feels very critical about everything and my friend when it comes to America, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, i have every reason to be. Correct me if am wrong because the US has been know over the years with their ability to cun their way out of everything and believe me, they have not repented from that.

Please my readers, am i been skeptical and paranoid for no reason? Is it that this visit will really yield good tidings for Nigeria? Why was the sell of arms banned during GEJ time after John Kerry came to Nigeria and declared that they will help us? Place your comments bellow.... - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/us-lift-ban-and-ready-to-sell-arms-to.html#sthash.ClfoPQ5e.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm not supposed to comment on dis!

To d guy below, i'm only trying to return d kindness u've been showing back to u! grin
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
shocked
LAWD...

THE DAMSEL ABOVE PLEASE TELL US THE SECRET BEHIND THIS SUDDEN KINDNESS!
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by Abugab(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nigeria is back to the world stage.
Politics of international relations at his best.
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by angelberton(f): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Only Nigerians can solve her problems.
We can do this by elimination of bad government and corruption.
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by cee001(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Time will tell
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by cee001(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
angelberton:
Only Nigerians can solve her problems.
We can do this by elimination of bad government and corruption.
As much as I agree with what you said, ]no man still is an island
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by Creamz(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ok.
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by ki02020(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
TANoids incase you don't know PMB is working.....change is sweet walahi grin
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by midolian(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Egbere was a curse...
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by Emekamex(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2015
->USA playing Nigeria like ball since 18AD.
->If they really had our interest at heart, they would have sold these same weapons they are promising now when it was urgently needed to fight Boko Haram.
->Only the wise will be disturbed about their sudden change of heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by BushidoBlue(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2015
So let me get this straight, people were dying and our friends had the remedy but decided not to assist us. Ok.
Now since May 29th what were our friends waiting for before selling us weapons? Is something wrong or am I missing something? How many Nigerians needed to die before this happened? Gosh!!!
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by Vikkie14: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2015
We need to find the humor in this picture.

Go back and take a cursory look at the Man in black suit(count from L-R), that guy is wearing an "Over-size" suit. Check out where the suit reach for im hand....Hehehe

chai... Obama and Oshiomole... Lawd have mercy! Is our own Mr "Go and Die" really this short?

Hehehe, have you seen Mr Presido? Wetin you notice? Ehn ehn! Check am wella.... LOOK LIKE HE IS "HANGED".... His white collar and the white flag(part of the flag behind), and the way he tilted his neck.

That guy beside Buhari, Joe Biden, right? Hehehe, that guy must have sneaked into Nigeria before, he is practically "Hussling" for space with Rochas. Naija spirit don cum upon am. Hahahaha gringrin

oh! Mr Ajimobi of oyo state.... Hehehehe... That is him standing next to Mr Osho. Mr Ajimobi pose remind me of that film, PIRATE OF THE CARRIBEAN. You remember the pirate i was referring to? JACK!!! gringrin

Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by Ebay14(m): 1:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Ok... Shekau here i com ;DOk... Shekau here i com
Re: US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency by Tkester: 4:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PMB Is Too Unforgiving To Lead Us Right / Late Rain May Cause Serious Flooding FG said: punch / Globacom At It Again. Wack Customer Service Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.