Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,541 members, 7,929,756 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:50 PM

Us Deports 60 Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Deports 60 Nigerians (1202 Views)

Kano State Govt Deports 60,000 Almajiris / Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars, Find Out Where They Were Deported To! / Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Jairzinho(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
I this not a shame on this country that produces over 2 million barrels of crude oil everyday cry cry cry cry cry

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=137924
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nah!!! People get deported each year to other countries. Even Americans get deported back to the states from other countries.
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by tpia: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2009

People must not be deported because Nigeria produces oil?
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by hackney(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
jairzhino may be a kid of say 11yrs old maybe?? cheesy
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Pataki: 1:15am On Mar 13, 2009
Jairzinho:

I this not a shame on this country that produces over 2 million barrels of crude oil everyday cry cry cry cry cry

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=137924
You just destroyed your thread with the statement ^^. That we produce crude oil does not mean Nigerians cannot be deported.
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by MrCrackles(m): 1:20am On Mar 13, 2009
Topic

Brilliant

I cant wait for the next batch of deportees!!
tongue
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 13, 2009
Hey accusers, i dont like to find meself here, but guy didnt meant it to be dat way as u might think, just take a second tot at his write-up and try to give it a diff meaning. Any encumbrances!! Huh ~
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Jairzinho(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2009
hackney:

jairzhino may be a kid of say 11yrs old maybe?? cheesy

@hackney,
This is really unnecesary,why must all these poorly eductated juveniles always spur for a fight??

If you have nothing to contribute. .  . pass !! undecided

tpia:

People must not be deported because Nigeria produces oil?

Kobojunkie:

Nah!!! People get deported each year to other countries. Even Americans get deported back to the states from other countries.

Pataki:

You just destroyed your thread with the statement ^^. That we produce crude oil does not mean Nigerians cannot be deported.

Obviously none of you read the article. The point being made is that we have enough resources to create prosperity here ,which obviously is not the case : The article ended by stating Nigerians are regularly deported from Libya,Europe,US etc.

Lets take time to understand issues before making comments. tongue
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by tpia: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Pataki: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2009
Jairzinho:

Obviously none of you read the article. The point being made is that we have enough resources to create prosperity here ,which obviously is not the case : The article ended by stating Nigerians are regularly deported from Libya,Europe,US etc.

Lets take time to understand issues before making comments. tongue

Obviously, you were itching to type without having recourse to think before punching those keypads.

Is Nigeria the only country producing oil? Are Nigerians the only citizens being deported? NO!

Given the validity of my answer to those two questions, tell me how does deportation of Nigerians correlate to crude oil production as deduced by the OP?

Migration of Nigerians is not solely based on prosperity seeking. If you are so myopic not to reason that by now, let me kindly state it out to you.
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Jairzinho(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2009
tpia:

so assuming Nigeria suddenly turns to paradise, there'll be zero Nigerians staying overseas illegally, is what you're saying.
Nigeria cannot suddenly turn to paradise,& yes the probability to living illegally elsewhere when you have opportunities in your own country is remote  tongue

Pataki:

Obviously, you were itching to type without having recourse to think before punching those keypads.

Is Nigeria the only country producing oil? Are Nigerians the only citizens being deported? NO!

Given the validity of my answer to those two questions, tell me how does deportation of Nigerians correlate to crude oil production as deduced by the OP?

Migration of Nigerians is not solely based on prosperity seeking. If you are so myopic not to reason that by now, let me kindly state it out to you.

Pataki,
You're obviously on your period again. .  . . . once you're done,please go through the thread again and try to make sense when responding next time around,ok?
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by frag(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2009
He is making a valid point. The number of Nigerians being deported is not comparable to any developed country in the world. There might be US/UK /FRENCH/GERMAN etc nationals living illegally in other countries but the total dont add up to the number Nigerians living illegally in the US alone.
Getting our acts together would generally reduce the wave of people moving abroad to find a better life. If given the opportunity,50% of nigerian graduates will want to move abroad. How do you explain the unbelievable amount of Nigerians queueing at the embassy to go to the US/UK.
Do you realise that nationals of developed countries dont need visa to travel to/fro within the developed west ie Australia-UK,Most europe- US and so on and so forth.
Nigerians like the rest of the developing/underdeveloped world will continue to face restrictions like this until we sort our acts together ,creating a situation where going abroad is no longer a do or die affair.
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Jairzinho(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
frag:

He is making a valid point. The number of Nigerians being deported is not comparable to any developed country in the world. There might be US/UK /FRENCH/GERMAN etc nationals living illegally in other countries but the total dont add up to the number Nigerians living illegally in the US alone.
Getting our acts together would generally reduce the wave of people moving abroad to find a better life. If given the opportunity,50% of nigerian graduates will want to move abroad. How do you explain the unbelievable amount of Nigerians queueing at the embassy to go to the US/UK.
Do you realise that nationals of developed countries dont need visa to travel to/fro within the developed west ie Australia-UK,Most europe- US and so on and so forth.
Nigerians like the rest of the developing/underdeveloped world will continue to face restrictions like this until we sort our acts together ,creating a situation where going abroad is no longer a do or die affair.

Finally. . . . . . . . . . . well said bro wink
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Thadude(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2009
The deportation is not a shame on Nigeria as a country because other country nationals are also being deported especially from the USA. I once witness an Italian National being deport at the airport on his arrival, Italians dont need visa to USA but!, i tell u your final visa is the immigration officer you meet on arrival. It was similar to what the Nigerian Senator experienced (Deportation on Arrive) based on the discretion of the receiving immigration officer.
I would rather say its a shame on those who were deported, instead of them to represent the country well and be good citizens they are commiting credit card fraud, overstay, drug crimes etc in the USA of today, the USA is not a place where u can commit a crime continuously for 3months and not be apprehended. From within is different from afar. Besides what's the use of overstaying when you cant work?, how do you take care of your financial needs?, many of those Nigerians guys came in from UK and refuse to go back to their british life style after disguising them selves to the USA embassy as students in the UK (especially those amala student). This is one reason why the USA embassy in the UK reject Nigerian Students and those with legal permit. Same happens at home in lagos, when Nigerians are rejected we cry foul, but we dont ask ourselves why?, the USA keep records, they know how many Nigerians come in and refuse to go out. When they are being deported who bears the cost of the flight?, because the USA try as much as they can to be civil they first send u a letter to deport yourself willingly and give you a time frame! before finally sweeping you to the dark continent. It is only reasonable that when they reject fellow brother and sisters back at home the visa fees is channeled into the cost of deporting their fellow brothers and sister in America, this an act of using Nigerians at home to be the keepers of their brothers and sisters in the USA.

USA govt knows our tracks:

**Amala people - Credit card fraud masterminds.
**Eze people - Master drug baron/ drug courier masterminds.
**Allah-kiaye people - Islamist/terrorist master minds
**Niger-delta people - Financial corruption master minds, e.g Ibori (007 a.k.a James bond), alams
**All citizens (general) - cunny minded, cheaters, too much bad sense.
**1.5% of all citizens: Hard working, they rather sweat it out than steal, professionals, doctors, lawyers, teachers, carpenters, mechanics, panel beater, tailors, purewater sellers, iya-alata, iya-onitomato, iya-eleja etc.
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Jairzinho(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Tha_dude
grin grin grin grin
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Thadude(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ Jairzinho

Abi i lie?
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Jairzinho(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
Tha_dude:

@ Jairzinho

Abi i lie?

My brother u no lie. But the point is[b] if [/b] naija been good ,dem no go de deport our people anyhow. Ordinary consular officer go de embarrass people wey fit pay im salary.

Quite sad sha . . . . . cry cry cry cry
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Jairzinho(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2009
cry
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by tangent(f): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

Brilliant

I cant wait for the next batch of deportees!!
tongue

this is not a nice thing to say.
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by Jairzinho(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2009
Don't mind him. . . . . . . angry angry angry
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by muda1: 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2009
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by congoshine(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
sad
Re: Us Deports 60 Nigerians by server34(m): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2009
Tha_dude:
It is only reasonable that when they reject fellow brother and sisters back at home the visa fees is channeled into the cost of deporting their fellow brothers and sister in America, this an act of using Nigerians at home to be the keepers of their brothers and sisters in the USA.

I like this part!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Patriotic Song / Assassins Slay Former Frsc Chief, Security In Imo. / Http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2011/02/2011212194728647761.html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.