Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,369 members, 7,947,607 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Everybody Was Born A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Everybody Was Born A Muslim (5484 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by GODSON2009(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

@godSON2009: « #58 on: March 21, 2010, 06:28 PM » the bolded is absolutely incorrect. the only thng we have in common is the religion and maybe the male gender. if your assumption is correct in your own eye, then it is no wonder you take three gods to be One God. just the other day, in 2010 america, the women as a whole i still struggling for equality in many conditions. america was even willing to accept a black man for the office of the presidency instead of a woman. please, mr. ask paddy adenuga if his wife is on the same equal footing with him, or his mother on equal footing with his father?
the fact that paddy adenuga and his wife are not on equal footing does not make it righ though does it? the fact that a religion deems it fit that men must perpetually controll and dominate women doesn make it right does it?
nopuqeater:

first stop calling me Alhaji, because i have not made the pilgrimage yet, and an not lagbaja or olabowale. now, i spoke about the Quran which gives 2 times the portion to man as what is given a woman. ask paddy adenuga if he has double the authority of his sister, older or younger in the family business or setting. he will tell you that after his father he is next, definitely over his women siblings, and even his mother. you mr. has a lot to learn about the reality of life.
i hear you,like the yoruba saying says two people cannot "padanu iro", if the person being lied to doesnt know,surely the person lieing knows he is lieing lol like i said before that doesnt make it right btw paddy adenga's sister is a c director as well meaning they are on equal footing you can check in the papers even if this is a slight digression obviously mike adenuga is a christian not muslim or the girl will be cleaning up after her brother
nopuqeater:

while your women are responsible for all the cleaning,it is not so in Islam. the wife has clear responsibilities which do not include cooing meals for the husband, washing the husband cloths, etc. her responsibilities are hat she does not become an ally to the enemies of her husband or have sexual intercourse with somebody who is not her husband, etc. if the women companions sat around and spoke to Muhammad (AS, the best of Muslim example, whomyou said cant help himself around women) and other male companions and no one was abused, then is it a matter to be disputed today, except that you mr godSON is happy to see women from other familie in "second skin" where though they wore cloths, but everything and every part is showing. dirty minded man. you should b ashamed of yourself. no wonder you sleep with the woman in 9ja, and you do not consider it a sexual sin.
i see so the responsibilities of thrashing them with koboko if they are disobedient,whose responsibility is that?
so they are not to clean or cook or do any household chores,but they are to cover themselves from head to toe and perpetually sit down at the back of the house,screened off from every living being and you honestly think that kind of life is better than a christian woman's??
by the way,can you show me where the bible tells women to do the washing,cooking n stuffs?the bible enjoins the men to give unconditional love to their wives,and never to make them sad even though the man is the head of the household,meaning unlike the quran apostle paul didnt enjoin christians to treat them like leprous slaves.
i have asked you to show me where the bible has mentioned that you must go to the house of GOD,to solemnise a wedding before it is justified before GOD?you cant bcause it is not there, the accounts of marriage in the bible was genesis when isac went to take a wife,and the bible describes that as soon as both families agreed,then became man and wife i can give u the verse, show me any single place in the bible where christian are told to do it in the church
nopuqeater:

Quote from: nopuqeater on March 21, 2010, 02:10 PM
have you ever heard of the women around the prophets? women became teaches in the faith, they teached Quran which they memorized, narrated ahadiths.
i see,but answer one single question "are they allowed to teach in the normal mosques??lol
nopuqeater:

so one question,are they allowed to teach men who can learn from them?
are they allowed to stand on the podium and publicly teach men in the mosque then?surely they should be if the genders are equal in islamsurah Al-Mujadila [chapter 58, verses 1-5, are good enough] below is verse 1 and you can rad the rest yourself;
Sahih International
Certainly has Allah heard the speech of the one who argues with you, [O Muhammad], concerning her husband and directs her complaint to Allah . And Allah hears your dialogue; indeed, Allah is Hearing and Seeing.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
God has certainly heard the words of her who disputes with you, [her who] consults you, O Prophet, concerning her husband, who has repudiated her by zihār — he had said to her, ‘You are to me [as untouchable] as the back of my mother’. She asked the Prophet (s) about this and he told her that she was [thenceforth] forbidden to him, as was customary among them [at the time of Jāhiliyya], namely, that repudiation by zihār results in permanent separation. She was Khawla bt. Tha‘laba and he was Aws b. al-Sāmit — and complains to God, of her being alone and of her impoverishment while having young children, whom if she were to leave with him, they would go astray, but whom, if they remained with her, would go hungry. And God hears your conversation, your consulting. Assuredly God is Hearer, Seer, [He is] Knower.

the bolded above and others you wrote below to present your argument, would have seen plausable, if at anytime in the Makkan period the muslims enjoyed any peace, if only for a moment, not even a day! Muhammad (AS) started his mission simply on a simple Principle: God Almighty is One, Alone in His Supremacy and has no part. Muhammad ws not the first that postulated this: Ibrahim (AS) postulated the same Principleby simply aking the community of his forefathers; ask that big idol. Jesus and others postulated the sme by saying: our God is but One Lord. As to Muhammad (AS)without your saying something that can not be substantiated; point out to a point in time that the Muslims were not hated for "killing" the positions of the 360 gods? I remember that Abu Lahab was angry with Muhammad (AS) from the moment he announced that God is One and all gods are nothing, he (Abu Lahab, and even Abu Jahal (Abu Sham)) woul have been happy, and would have buried the hatchet, if only for one moment, and asked why the change of mind thereafter. None of these hapened and Surah "Kafiruun" was revealed to reject the suggestion that Islam could ever be practised along with the mixture of a single paganic ideologue; the reason innovation in Islam is frowned upn.
you still have not answered my simple question,are the women in islam allowed to preach in the normal mosques to men??lol by the way makka or medinan is inconscequetial in this regard becuse there were female soldiers as well who participated in the battles and wars so i am waiting for a categorical answer from you sire
nopuqeater:

i do not intend to beat downany dead horse, again; i am not Alhaji and stop confusing me with anyone else; thats the problem wth Christinity; confusing human prophet with God Who remains Unseenand Immortal. the words of the man in bold, if he corrected himself, wit absolute prophesies, must be better than Jesus wo actually opposed his own statements not to call anyone a fool for the speaker wilbe hell bound, and or the fact that he promised to come back to earth in the time of his disciples, and it has been over 2000 years without that return and no disciple is alive, today. Could a real prophet be this wrng? Could God be wrong?
and your own problem in islam is that you do not read biblical accounts in its proper context,i dont know about you,but people around here if you see someone vandalising,or kicking a door in or something you quickly run to help or if possible even hold the person down till the police get there, some have foiled robberies in the abscence of the police, all jesus christ did was a religious duty which is incumbent on any believer, if traders,pig sellers por butchers tried the same thing in a mosque, we both know that their heads will be displayed on a stake even in this day and age, if you have taken time to read the bible you will discover thatthere were specific prophecies in the bible which had to come to pass before his coming he prophecied about nations rising up against nations,he prophecieced about false prophets,the bible even said that untill the good news had been propagated all round the world,before he comes, do you realise that even though the chinese population are in billions,there are places where they have not heard the word "jesus" before, there are still places i japan where they dont know the meaning of "christian" or any religion apart from buhdism, there are places inchina where a bible is worth as musch as the price of a car so what are you n about?you should be sad that while christian missionaries are dieing even till today to spread the gospel t all these places,mujahideens are busy blowing other ppl and each other up, the missionary work of gideon bible alone is more than islam in the last 50 years
nopuqeater:
ifi corected my own statement before anyone detected my error[s], could i be declared as incorrect? if i could be declared as incorrect, then tell me who is right; Moses who said God is One, Unseen or Jesus of the Bible who sad Gods are three; he, ghost and father, while he Jesus was obviously seen and then killed in every which was that a person could have been killed?
i will not try and explain the concept of the triune all over again,because it is obvious tha you are trying to be mischevous.
so do you now agree that mohmmad made several erros in the quran then?because if you do i have a very pertinent question to ask you.
jesus christ assertion about the triune has been explained,dont blame anyone of you have decided to ignore the truth and follow falsehood, mohammad simply lied,or said something he knew was an untruth and later corrected himself two different things.
nopuqeater:

in my dialogue wth you, ths is the first time we are talking about "satanic" verses, which I have asked you to show me on the pages of the Quran. You have not shown it, and threfore your questions are absolutely irrelevant; if we pay tattention to the fact that anyone can say anythig about anyone, as long as he does no have to proof it, it may be believed my many with the same idealogue. if say that the christians believe in 3 Gods, that will be a fact baed on what you christians belief in, withyour Trinity idea: Jesus who died. Ghost who is unseen but alays on errant. Yahweh who is not killed. That wil be a fact, but not One God.
that has been rectified,you can view it in the reply to your brother babs o this same page just before this reply
nopuqeater:

Give me that same fact about "satanic" verses, when every recitation of the Quran starts with Audhu bIllahi minal Shaithani rajiim: do the christian curse any of their allies: evn Judas Iscariot, the very intimate disciple who carried our every request of Jesus? To answer your two question: I have answered them above with a simple statement; Satanic verse did not happen, hence your questions are inappropriate.
so this is your new style??outright denial loooool so why did mohammad correct himself later in quran 22;5253lol "52. Never did We send an apostle or a prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but Allah will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and Allah will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:

53. That He may make the suggestions thrown in by Satan, but a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and who are hardened of heart: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth):

or did i invent these verses as well,better still i am sure you will find a way to twist it and then bombard and rabble dazzle me with enuff hadiths looool
nopuqeater:

I simply areed with you that Veses about Jihad are on the pages of the Quran. While am honest about my Quran, you will deny your Bible. below are verses 2;190 to guide you along to 191. notice my bolded.

Sahih International
Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
After the Prophet (s) was prevented from [visiting] the House in the year of the battle of Hudaybiyya, he made a pact with the disbelievers that he would be allowed to return the following year, at which time they would vacate Mecca for three days. Having prepared to depart for the Visitation [‘umra], [he and] the believers were concerned that Quraysh would not keep to the agreement and instigate fighting. The Muslims were averse to becoming engaged in fighting while in a state of pilgrimage inviolability in the Sacred Enclosure [al-haram] and during the sacred months, and so the following was revealed: And fight in the way of God, to elevate His religion, with those who fight against you, the disbelievers, but aggress not, against them by initiating the fighting; God loves not the aggressors, the ones that overstep the bounds which God has set for them: this stipulation was abrogated by the verse of barā’a, ‘immunity’ [Q. 9:1], or by His saying [below]:
2:191
to topSahih International
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you, that is, from Mecca, and this was done after the Conquest of Mecca; sedition, their idolatry, is more grievous, more serious, than slaying, them in the Sacred Enclosure or while in a state of pilgrimage inviolability, the thing that you greatly feared. But fight them not by the Sacred Mosque, that is, in the Sacred Enclosure, until they should fight you there; then if they fight you, there, slay them, there (a variant reading drops the alif in the three verbs [sc. wa-lā taqtilūhum, hattā yaqtulūkum, fa-in qatalūkum, so that the sense is ‘slaying’ in all three, and not just ‘fighting’]) — such, killing and expulsion, is the requital of disbelievers.
so we are both agreed at last that islam is a violent religion?good!
nopuqeater:

there were no sects of jews, but tribes in madina. what were the trumped up charges and why did many of them accepted Islam, allowing him [as[ to decide their disputes? one of them died in the second fight where hamzah [ra] was murdered by wahsi, against the makkans. i accepted treason should be carry capital punishment, Alhamdulillah, the unsuccessful attempt on the life of the messenger by devine intervention is another proof of his Messengership. the same way Jesus was spared of humiliation of dying on the cross, except you love to tag him as accursed, humiliated soul.
either they were sects,or tribes or countries is inconscequential,what matters is that mohammad made sure he over ran 3 different jewish tribes,sects whateveer without provocation all because they rejected him as a prophet, same reason he stopped your forebears from praying towards jerusalem e.t.c
your mohammad was the individual that committed the act of treason towards the makkan government,henc the reason they wanted him to answer for it,and then he took off, so if he committed a treasoable offence then he deerved to be killed in line with the laws at that time.there was nothing spectacular about the way he escaped,wole soyinka's escape from abacha's gulag was more spectacular, ayo fayose's escape n the boot of a car was more spectacular abeg!
nopuqeater:

laugh all you want; while you turn blind eyes, America the leadership of Christianity thrown aside christian doctrine, you will say if only for a moment to not turn the other cheek, but to kill Afghanistanis, and pre=empt in Iraq. then turn around in both places to begin christian prolytesizing, winning souls for the Jesus they forgot toremember as they engaged in wars. i know you will say that it is the defense of country, so i ask you; which isto be respected, jesus and christianity or nation? when you ignore jesus you are either a lying christian or the bible lies. both cant be telling the truth.
first of all,i dont know where you got the idea that america is the leader of christianity, i have heard people say rome/the vatican ,however i peersonally dont believe that and i would rather see redemption camp as my own headquarters of christianity than a capitalist/corrupt america,any bonafide christian leader must not be biased,neither are they supposed to support bloodshed in any guise or form,so anyone that has contravened he bible and the apostles is not my own leader, hope this clears up any misconceptions you might be having, its like challenging you to defend the actions of the gagja weed in sudan or the islamic extremists in somalia,egyt e.t.c
nopuqeater:

all abrogated verses were left in the Quran just as what abrogated them. Why not the satanic verses that you said abrogated, if truly there were such verses? te obvious conclusion is there were no satanic verses, so there were no abrogations to what neve existed. i am not making this statemeny because you have no proof, i am saying this in addition because if at anytime there was a moment alliance betwen the muslims, that time of utterance would have been it.
i have posted what can be seen as validation of the satanic verses,and i have also posted the satanic verses s well it is the height of cowardice on your part to simply assert that it never eisted, your brother babs will still argue and disagree even in the face of incontrovertible fact,you are sayn it never existed lol
nopuqeater:

we do know there was no time of peace until the triumph over makka, the reason they suffered continuosly and isolated at sometime, banished to outskirt of he city, attempts were made over the life of the prophet, and many minor hijr were made to even african egypt, before the final one to madina, and we do not hear at anytime that any of his people including his uncles who died disbelieving that they asked him; why did you change your statement after you have gain all of us as your ally? many views support the fact that there were no 'satanic verses', considering that Surah Kafiruun was revealed in makka and shaithan is always cursed by muslims; where do you think you can secure yourelf with lies, except that the muslims challenge you of them?
as usual you are trying to use your sweet mouth to re write history,even mohammad didnt do that, in a country where he was persecuted as the leader f a new religion from all sides after uttering those words,the mekkans were not only happy with him but he gor some support and what we can liken to concessions from them it was later that he slyly and cleverly recanted his statement which i have posted as well in this replies to you above, while mohammad might have been spited upon,abused e.t.c he was never inany real danger while he was at makka,so please let us stop all these exaggerations he had support from his uncle,his influential wife how difficult was it for the nigerian government to crush boko haram? how much more mohammad and his followers who were not even up to boko haram numbers abegi!!
nopuqeater:

please stop calling me Olabowale, since i am not he. jesus did not fight because he would have been defeated, except that God Almighty granted him victory. you cant say that jesus was a peaceful man since even as a man who had not began his ministry got angry with the money changers enough to turn over their trading desks.
be totally honest with yourself,what do you think mohammad or muslim extremists would have done if they fund traders,pig sellers,pork butchers in their mosquesyou know the answer and you know full well the traders would never have been let off with only over turning tanles, moreover a single man in the midst of a mini market over turing tables and not being challenged means that they knew that they were doing something wrong no?thank GOD the bible never said he went there with a group of people, he saw something that wa being done which was totally wrong and he immediately reacted and the traders scampred off because they knew they were wrong
nopuqeater:

we cant say a prson like that is peaceful, when we also consider the verses where people were told to kill servants who do no produce enough wealth for the master.
please,always prove your assertions with the particular verse/verses in the bible, post the verse pls!
nopuqeater:

Adeboye can fight all he wants; if he wins it is because the people he won over were evil doers. i disagree with the muslim tribes who fought and killed innocent people, when you consider that muslims should not start a conflict and must not kill noncombatants. the muslims of today are not emulating Muhammad (AS) and for sure te jos or thos who start conflcts are disgrace to islam.
the other reason for adeboye to win is if Allah wills it so that Adeboye ad like mind will cntinue to go astray, since sometimes evils win, or thatthe muslims may actually take stock of their deeds, the muslims of Andulisia lost tothe cross worshippers of Spain, the same people the protestants call "idol/mary worshippers".
again,you have lost the essence of my comments, my point is that if christians ere to behave in the way and manner you muslims behave then things would ot be very peaceful like they are now, the over 5 million members of redeemed and christ embassy alone is enough to wage war against muslims in nigeria talk less of winners,deeper life and other ministeries e.t.c
Re: Everybody Was Born A Muslim by 0hsisi: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2010
rofl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam / Seek Forgiveness Today Before It Is Too Late / Banning The Veil Is Indeed Sinister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.