Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,884 members, 7,879,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:33 AM

Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo (33895 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Jonathan Told Me & Obasanjo He Never Wanted To Be Vice-president - Donald Duke / Why I Allowed Abacha To Arrest Me – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Obasanjo keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by mistyebby(f): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Old fool!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by hotgunz(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Which heaven s this man talkin bout pls?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2015
wecan:
Jonathan is Obasanjos greatest nightmare. Oga Jona dey somewhere rest the old man just dey battle with nemesis
You can say that again and again.....Nemesis @ it's PEAK cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Drowning OBJ

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by femiranking28(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Why this man da always hammer gej
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by emmyagi(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2015
[size=14pt]If any Nigeria politician Make Heaven then we'll all make Heaven[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by coolestrogue(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
ephemm:

You will die before him!

And to you all who have used derogatory word against OBJ on this thread...
...ikankan lomo owo nyo!
...the broom losses it's twig one after the other, that's how you all will leave!
Why not talk to that old man to rest his case, jonathan is no longer the president. He should stop attacking the man, he should find something else to do. Am sure your father at home don't talk too much like this old man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by francizy(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2015
To think of the fact that some people look up to this man and then see him as a hero makes me conclude that this country is doomed and there's no sign of redemption around the corner.

OBJ, the worst thing to happen to Nigeria, has the stinking guts to spew trash on daily basis, about the most diplomatic president Nigeria has ever seen. Maybe your past is hunting you, OBJ. The spirits of the people in SS you killed, the spirits of the people who lost their lives based on political assassination organized by you, the spirits of the victims of the war, and the spirits of every Nigerian (over 200 millions) you shortchanged at one point or the other during you fraudulent military/military and military/civilian tyranny! Little wonder all your family members hates you with passion.

They will keep on hunting you till you come out and confess your sins to the public. Useless old man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by mohisi: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Why this old baboon with not crawl under a rock an die is beyond me, must he always try to relevant. Someone please tell him that election is over.
that's d problem whn ur use 2 insulting ur parents no 1 u will nt insult n d funny thing is that on sunday u will carry bible 2 church

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Tanyogo(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2015
How e take concern me?
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by CSTR2: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

That man is very shameless!!! Of all the former head of state how come he is the only one always ranting in the news!!! This man talks more than a woman and I wonder how such a fellow ended up been a General in the Nigerian army.His family is in disarray as he keeps sleeping with his children's wives and husbands and yet all he is concerned about is GEJ because he didn't allow him teleguide him.Let him try teleguiding the dullard and see how the fulanis would treat his Bleep up just like they just treated Tinubu's Bleep up
I don't want to be tribalistic, but OBJ is a yoruba man.
It is in their blood. They talk too much.
Professional attack dogs the lots of them not matter the level of education or position.
It is hard to differentiate them from their women when it comes to talkativeness.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by manchester1: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2015
why can't dis old man concentrate with his ota farm. I blame doz that keep giving him d platform 2 say all this

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
No body needs to be paid to do that youths are angry with such people anyway sha I still love baba
www.
WE are obviously in the dark, these people (OBJ and GEJ) need to Craw out of their Shells and tell us what they are dragging.

I believe there are revelations they are hiding from the public. sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by francizy(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2015
wecan:
Jonathan is Obasanjos greatest nightmare. Oga Jona dey somewhere rest the old man just dey battle with nemesis

Don't mind the foolish old monkey.. He keeps seeing Jona in his dreams. But really, is it not when you hurt or kill someone that the person begins appearing in your dreams? Baba has shown us that he did evil to Jona and hence keeps seeing Jona in his sleep.. Up

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by islandmoon: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Damn
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Obasanjo the corrupt is still having Goodluck Jonathan nightmares.

I will always support whoever corrupt men like obasanjo doesn't like because they must be doing something good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by francizy(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2015
omojoshy:
WE are obviously in the dark, these people (OBJ and GEJ) need to Craw out of their Shells and tell us what they are dragging.

I believe there are revelations they are hiding from the public. sad

GEJ hardly replies the old goat.. Old baba no sense should be the one to explain to Nigerians why he keeps hunting GEJ and trying to tannish his image when GEJ cares less about his existence..

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by JuicyTesticles: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Yorubas are cowards. Obasanjo having nightmares over GEJ. GEJ must have really done him something bad.

Obasanjo will suffer for all his wickedness

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by CSTR2: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2015
Btw, where are those alleged GEJ snipers.?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Certifiedboss: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barely one week, after he defended his choice of successor in 2007, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has pointedly accused former President Goodluck Jonathan of paying people to attack him.

Obasanjo, who also reflected on the despotic regime of the late maximum ruler, General Sani Abacha, stated that he would have been killed wrongly for the fathom coup.

Speaking on Channels Television programme, Channel Book Club last night, Obasanjo alleged that Jonathan paid people to attack him over his controversial book, “ My Watch”.

He claimed that Jonathan paid an activist from the South-West to criticise him.

While defending his book, Obasanjo said he did not have any regret on what he wrote, advising those who do not like what he said in the book to also write theirs, “so let the dialogue begin”.

On the criticism, trailing his book, Obasanjo said: “ If I have to react to all criticisms people write about me, which most of them are not true, then, I will not have time to do anything really again

He stated that what his critics, including Wole Soyinka, said did not bother him.

“Wole Soyinka and I have been having running battle. As he has said that it will not end until one of us leaves this world and I have said in this book we re talking about that If he leaves before me, when I get to Heaven and I hope he will be there, he should welcome me. But If I leave before him, I wiil welcome him.

“Wole Soyinka is a gifted man, I have always acknowledged that, but he is a bad politician or poltiical analyst and it is my own point of view, he may agree with my own point of view or disagree,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/jonathan-paid-people-to-attack-me-obasanjo/

One thing I like about baba , he's very outspoken . If he talk watin vex u he go say make u talk your own ..

He's already certain of heaven .. Lol

I like the way any other ruler in the world humble him/herself at the mention of his name
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by AshiwajuFoward: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2015
He claimed that Jonathan paid an activist from the South-West to criticise him.

That SW activist Baba was referring to here is Yinka Odumakin.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by SLYBABA(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Why this old baboon with not crawl under a rock an die is beyond me, must he always try to relevant. Someone please tell him that election is over.

[size=20pt]Wetin u dey write sef? E get meaning for your brain if u get one at all! Fool![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by damoni: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2015
undecidedMust this man say rubish all the time, i think he really has a wild mouth

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by francizy(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
calebo101:
[size=22pt]Sweet thing I like is that GEJ has not deemed him worthy yet to reply him. Obasanjo keeps ranting like a shameless mad woman. No wonder his whole family deserted him.[/size]

Spot on!!! I had to enlarge your font for better visibility!!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nickizoe(f): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Fb.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by denko(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2015
Yo will soon become a victim
ephemm:

You will die before him!

...ikankan lomo owo nyo!
...the broom losses it's twig one after the other, that's how you all will leave!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by manchester1: 7:54am On Jul 22, 2015
obj what exactly do u 1 in heaven ur likes sud be ranting in d pit of hell. don't worry abacha will welcome u wit open arm. ur days r numbered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by mummydirect(f): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Thou shall not curse!
ephemm:

You will die before him!

...ikankan lomo owo nyo!
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by chrisxxx(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2015
While your pastimes is destructive criticism, Jonathan if at all did no wrong in hiring a like mind like you to face you in your game.
Re: Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo by Nopeace4dwicked: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2015
The old man nids a rehab

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting / Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election / How My Colleague Killed Bolanle Raheem During Stop-And-search — Police Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.