Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,670 members, 7,892,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) (19154 Views)

Man Who Defrauds People on Instagram & Whatsapp Arrested In Ibadan (Photo) / Manager Hired Us To Rob His Boss Of N40m’ (picture) / Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
I will not sin by passing judgement on the young man until I hear the other side of the story. People just dont turn, there is cause and effect. May you never fall into the hands of people who will bait you in the name of helping you in order to slave you.
Re: Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) by ijustdey: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
dougivilla:
Na God save pensioner oh! Hey him been don listen to any of the singer's gospel tracks before them diversify from music to contracts smh!!

If to say the maga pay big time without stress, maybe this wayo ''Gospel artiste'' for by now don go release the remix of ''My helper ohhhhh, My helper, You're a mugu anytime I come into your presence ..............''

this your own remix self fit sell for alaba market gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 3 At Enugu Police Checkpoint / NDLEA Intercepts Colos Consignment In Boxing Kits On New Year Day / My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.