Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

12 Best ‪foods‬ To Eat For You And Your ‪teeth‬ [see Photos] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 12 Best ‪foods‬ To Eat For You And Your ‪teeth‬ [see Photos] (1087 Views)

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Share Your Experience Of Using 'fork And Knife' To Eat for the First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Best ‪foods‬ To Eat For You And Your ‪teeth‬ [see Photos] by fizanos(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2015
If you are concerned about the health of your teeth, then begin by consuming nutritious foods on a daily basis. It is important to remember that gorgeous white teeth are only possible when underlying facial tissues are also in great condition.

In addition to eating foods that keep teeth strong, you need to make sure that gum tissue, connective muscles and bones in the face are also healthy. No matter what age you are, it is never too late to change your diet to foods that improve dental health. In addition, if you are a parent, then plan meals to include a wide assortment of foods that contain essential minerals and vitamins for children.
- See more at: http://www.healthfitnessresource.com/the-best-foods-to-eat-for-you-and-your-teeth/

1. Cheese

2. Almonds

3. Leafy Greens

4. Eggs

5. Blueberries

6. Brown Rice

7. Salmon

8. Tofu

9. Oranges

10. Yogurt

11. Chicken

12. Grapes

- See more at: http://www.healthfitnessresource.com/the-best-foods-to-eat-for-you-and-your-teeth/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Tomato Less Stew / I've Only Eaten A Meal Today, What About You? / The Food I Bought At Egbeda Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.