Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:14 AM

Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme (753 Views)

Anambra: Ekwueme Disowns Obiano, Endorses Obaze / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by Fixation: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Second Republic vice president, Dr. Alex Ekwueme has revealed that the immediate past administration of Goodluck Jonathan initiated the plan to transfer Boko Haram detainees to Aguata Prisons in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area, LGA, of Anambra State. He however noted that the idea was resisted and protested by the people, causing the past administration to backtrack.

Addressing journalists at Aguluzigbo, Anaocha LGA of Anambra State during the end of tenure Thanksgiving Ceremony of Chief Victor Umeh as APGA Chairman, Chief Ekwueme said, “I am aware that the plan of bringing Boko Haram detainees to Aguata prisons in Ekwulobia came up a while ago and there was reasonable protest to the then President, Jonathan against it and he dropped the plan.

“I was out of the country when I heard that Boko Haram detainees were brought to Aguata Prisons in Ekwulobia, Anambra State. I started wondering how the idea of bringing them to the South East and my local government area came up again after the people thought the matter had been rested.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/22/jonathan-plotted-relocation-of-boko-haram-inmates-to-anambra-ekwueme/

Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by Unsad(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Jonathan , they won't allow yu live your life. Pele
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by Fixation: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Lool.. the thing tire me sef... lies everywhere.. Betrayals
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by omenka(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2015
BooM!!!

Watch them come call Ekwueme all sorts of derogatory names just as they did Anambra state governor simply because he's also chosen to speak the truth.

The PDP supporters, especially those on Nairaland, are the worst thing that ever happened to this country after Jonathan and Boko Haram. They are averse to truth and celebrate lies, failure and mediocrity.

Thank you for speaking out Dr Ekwueme.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by shamsuRana(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2015
omenka:
BooM!!!

Watch them come call Ekwueme all sorts of derogatory names just as they did Anambra state governor simply because he's also chosen to speak the truth.

Jonathan touched Alamiesigha,DSP lost his job. GEJ touched Yar'Adua,Yar'Adua lost his life.GEJ touched Nigeria,and Nigeria lost her strength. GEJ touched PDP,and PDP lost its fortune...everything Goodluck touched,turned to Badluck". - Rev Fr. Mbaka

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2015
GEJ muted the idea but when the people protessted he backtracked. That's why I love my GEJ, he has a listening heart

God bless you Gej
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2015
shamsuRana:

Jonathan touched Alamiesigha,DSP lost his job. GEJ touched Yar'Adua,Yar'Adua lost his life.GEJ touched Nigeria,and Nigeria lost her strength. GEJ touched PDP,and PDP lost its fortune...everything Goodluck touched,turned to Badluck". - Rev Fr. Mbaka
He also touched your life and it went kapish
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by judiciarypalava: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2015
And Buhari saw this negative decision as worth accomplishing, and 1001 others not worth sustaining.
Change indeed!
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by AshiwajuFoward: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2015
If what Ekwueme just revealed is true, then PMB deserves an unreserved apology from Ndigbo for defamation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2015
shamsuRana:

Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by shamsuRana(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
He also touched your life and it went kapish

cheesy
Funny u..
Even u self,or were u a benefactor?
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Sir Ekwueme, save you energy, we already knew it was Jona and Obi that planned it.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
oh, yet another one...
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Kia!
Another bad news to wailing wailers.

Sir Ekwueme, save you energy, we already knew it was Jona and Obi that planned it.

It beats my imagination how a sane human being will still support PDP after 16 years of governance without nothing to show for it.

Chai!
Wailing wailers KPELE.
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by omenka(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
IshiLove, Lalasticlala, don't you guys think this is worthy
Re: Jonathan Plotted Relocation Of Boko Haram Inmates To Anambra – Ekwueme by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmm Ekwueme too. Might be true afterall.

Whatever reasons Gej had for taking such a nasty decision was clearly wrong. I'm sure it might not be unconnected with his moves to pacify the North.

Too many people gave wrong advices to that young man but all of them will live to earn their nemesis.

Karma is the best Magistrate. angry

(1) (Reply)

$2.1billion Loan To Rebuild The North East, Destroyed By Who? / Prophet Fails To Resurrect, Lands 5 People In Trouble After Telling Them To Bury / Office Of The Citizen; The Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.