Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,405 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:31 PM

Workfield Limited (property Development, Building Designs And Solutions) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Workfield Limited (property Development, Building Designs And Solutions) (702 Views)

Nice Building Designs With Refined Aesthetic Value / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workfield Limited (property Development, Building Designs And Solutions) by oyinua: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2015
In need of Architectural services or advise?
Here at Workfield limited, we give you professional help without compromising comfort, and your needs.

Please call 08025795873
Re: Workfield Limited (property Development, Building Designs And Solutions) by oyinua: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Hi, my name is Bernard, and i work at Workfield Limited where we do designs and constructions the right way to sooth your needs.

Many persons are in search for affordable solutions to building services such as architectural design and construction services which make them often make wrong decision such as getting schemes (Architectural designs) which do not work with their sites.
This in turn results in properties which are not to the client and the users needs.

Here at Workfield, we advise on the maximum potential of your properties for good prices.

We believe comfort should never be compromised
Re: Workfield Limited (property Development, Building Designs And Solutions) by oyinua: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Recently, someone requested for a 4bdrm duplex on a half plot of land, so i became interested in the design with a goal of producing something very effetient and yet comfortable with minimal space.
The end product of the design was this simple and yet convinient duplex which is small enough to allow for parking at its entrance

Re: Workfield Limited (property Development, Building Designs And Solutions) by oyinua: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2015
When the work is finished, i'll make sure i post another 3d, and also the first floor plan
Re: Workfield Limited (property Development, Building Designs And Solutions) by oyinua: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2015
The idea of the design is to have a simple, cosy and cost effective apartment.
In this design the guest bedroom can be accessed from within the lobby in the home or a second option where it can be isolated from the private part of the house and accessed from the living area.
This depends hugely on the type of guest to be received. With our culture were our visitors our usually family with no intention of living anytime soon, the first option is the suitable one.
It can also be seen that all the rooms are cross ventilated to encourage optimum air flow.

(1) (Reply)

10 Plots Of Land For Sale In Portharcourt / Plots Of Lands @ Green Valley Estate Awka Up For Sale / 2 Mini Warehouse With Offices On 1 Acre At Lagos Abk Expres Way Ijaiye Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.