Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce (823 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Why Godswill Akpabio May Not Return To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce by TopCelebritiesM: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bet millions of Nigerians don’t know that Ex-Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom State now a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Senator Ben Murray Bruce, President of Silverbird Television and Silverbird Group are not on speaking terms for sometime now.
Be that as it may, we can tell you for free why these prominent sons of the Niger-Delta region of Nigeria don’t see eye to eye. Those in the know hinted us that while as governor of Akwa Ibom State, Ex-Gov. Godswill Akpabio conceived the very wonderful idea of Ibom Tropicana Entertainment Centre which comprises of Cineplex, Shopping Complex, International Conference Centre and Hotels.
Our sources added that Mr. Ben Bruce came to lobby the governor to give him the contract of building the Ibom Tropicana Entertainment and he promised to deliver right on time. We were told the project is worth about N100billion and Ben Bruce was... Read more
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/why-godswill-akpabio-is-angry-with-ben-bruce/
Re: Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce by Unsad(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Right
Re: Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce by seedgreen(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Following
Re: Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
seedgreen:
Following
you don show...
Re: Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce by importexpert(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
ok we are coming
Re: Why Godswill Akpabio Is Angry With Ben Bruce by seedgreen(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dharniel:

you don show...
my guy I dey oooo, have been very busy. But I don show

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Muhammadu Sambo Dasuki? / I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War / There Is Fire On D Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.