Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family (728 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family by jackreece(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Your girlfriend wants u 2 meet her family, when
u got there...The elder sister is ur ex girlfriend.
The younger brother is the boy you were
fighting with over a girl .

Her dad is the doctor
who advice u to stop coming with girls for
abortion.

And finally the mother is the sugar
mommy who just bought u a ferrari sport
car.

Wat would u do?
Re: Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family by braine(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
I'll simply do as if I dont know any of them,
Re: Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Those things can never be true,can't even imagine that

1 Like

Re: Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Those things can never be true,can't even imagine that

Na d reason y i no comment. OP cannot formulate common fiction wella!
Re: Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol, yea buh u just did that
sunnyeinstein:

Na d reason y i no comment. OP cannot formulate common fiction wella!
Re: Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family by endowednicky(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tichewww old lipsrsealed
Re: Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family by jackreece(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nicky do u live in Port harcourt?
endowednicky:
Tichewww old lipsrsealed
Re: Your Girlfriend Wants You To Meet Her Family by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol, yea buh u just did that

Well, dats d irony my friend... its metaphorical at best

(1) (Reply)

Though You Can't Satisfy Naija Babes Sexually / Total Life Changes Product?? 08034308587 / Love Or Lust.... Article By Lexhan Menkiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.