Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac (931 Views)

Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by afuye(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Watch TVC for live on Buhari from Washington D.C

Caught the part where he cracked a joke about his now being referred to as "baba go slow" and d audience caught d joke and erupted in laughter.
Also said that morally those that voted him 97% expect more from him that those that gave him about 5%;that its common political sense to expect so,but he has promised to b for "everybody and nobody";that besides the constitution has guaranteed each state a say in govt.
Quite another good performance; which ended by a long appreciation by the MC and standing ovation from the filled hall.

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by coolestrogue(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
He should come home and fix this country
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by dunkem21(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
OK.
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Live! how many minutes?
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by afuye(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oyind17:
Live! how many minutes?
20mins now!
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by PhockPhockMan: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
I can not understand his diction.
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by azimibraun: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
God bless you Op. I met the tail end of it and from the reaction of the moderator and the crowd it shows plenty of satisfaction. He sure did well. At least I met the part where he was talking abt kidnapping in the Niger-Delta region of Oil executives and demanding ransom. He promised to work very hard. He took notes and folded gently into his breast pocket.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by azimibraun: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
^^ how will you understand his "diction" when screams from all the girls you phock phock have blocked your ears...
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
afuye:
20mins now!

I thought as much. I am beginning to love this baba.
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by afuye(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
I included
Oyind17:
I thought as much. I am beginning to love this baba.

azimibraun:
God bless you Op. I met the tail end of it and from the reaction of the moderator and the crowd it shows plenty of satisfaction. He sure did well. At least I met the part where he was talking abt kidnapping in the Niger-Delta region of Oil executives and demanding ransom. He promised to work very hard. He took notes and folded gently into his breast pocket.
The crowd was optimistic and full of cheers. What a leader !
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by maestroferddi: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
So many blunders before an international audience!

Was this a comic show or a president marshalling out policy trajectories?

Cheerleaders earning their keep...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by doctokwus: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Caught the part where he cracked a joke about his now being referred to as "baba go slow" and d audience caught d joke and erupted in laughter.
Also said that morally those that voted him 97% expect more from him that those that gave him about 5%;that its common political sense to expect so,but he has promised to b for "everybody and nobody";that besides the constitution has guaranteed each state a say in govt.
Quite another good performance; which ended by a long appreciation by the MC and standing ovation from the filled hall.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by dayo23(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I can not understand his diction.
you need brain surgery, you lack listening comprehension skills
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by biafranqueen: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
When will the twitter President come and take care of problems at home?
Actions speak louder then any words I can hear!
We are tired of talk make it happen biko!
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by dayo23(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
azimibraun:
^^ how will you understand his "diction" when screams from all the girls you phock phock have blocked your ears...
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by PhockPhockMan: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
dayo23:
you need brain surgery, you lack listening comprehension skills
Shaarrrrraaaaap, don't quote me again if you don't have anything up your head.
Re: Buhari Live On TVC and Channels TV from Washington United States Institute Peac by razid: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
It's a pity that some people have conditioned their minds to never see anything good or positive in this administration. The programme was a huge success and could as well be termed "President Muhammadu Buhari Unplugged" as he gave us the opportunity to see the other side of our spartan president. The President was very calm, confident and composed throughout the whole programme. Today, I know the reason why there are so many pictures of people laughing out loud around the president. He was just too funny throughout the programme. I didn't know that he is humongously humorous to borrow the term used by Kayode of Channels TV.

On a more serious note, he touched on almost every aspect that is expected of him. In his presentation, he particularly singled out former President Jonathan for showing uncommon (sic) leadership in the last general election and by so doing, has set up a template for other African countries to follow. He enumerated all his plans in the fight against terrorism in general and Boko Haram in particular. He also touched on the fight against corruption and expectation of Nigerians in meeting his promises.

In the question and answer session, he was asked on various issues bothering on the roles of youth and women in his government, the Niger-Delta issue and sustaining the goodwill he enjoys during and after the elections. In answering one of the questions, he pleaded to answer the question because he had a problem with his memory. The whole programme was exciting and scintillating and I'm proud that he didn't disappoint.

You need to see the duo of Channels TV newscaster Kayode and Amarachi analysis after the programme. They were just excited and they really captured the mood of the programme. Whether you like it or not, this man is destined to achieve some good for us in Nigeria. I on my part will always continue to pray for his good health and guidance, cos I don't have any other country to call my own except MY NIGERIA.

God bless my country NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage / $2.1 billion to rebuild Northeast... Biafra Nko? / Welcome Speech By The President Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.