Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,102 members, 7,896,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Massive Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Massive Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative (517 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Invest With 1.2m? Pls It's Urgent! / Be Our Representative By Selling Our Application In Your City. / How To Start A Supply Business. They Abc Of Setting Up These Kind Of Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative by iacmng: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
The Institute of Attitudinal Change Managers is a young professional body is urgently in need of the following:
1) Experience Business Development Representative Nationwide with 1-2 years working experience.
2) Experience Business Development Officer in Benin City with 1-2 years working experience.
REQUIREMENT
NCE, OND, HND, BSc and MSc.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to our email address below indicating the position applied for as the subject.
Institute of Attitudinal Change Managers
Didio Plaza,
No. 66, Oko-Central Road G.R.A, Benin City, Nigeria.
Email: info@iacmng.org or iacmng@gmail.com
Re: Massive Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well I apply for this job and I have been invited for interview but pls can u help with thus question

1) how true is ur job and not training
2) are u requesting for money from us
3)what and what should I come with pls
Re: Massive Recruitment For The Position Of Business Development Representative by iacmng: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
@meflow

1) We do not request for money from any applicant
2) come with your CV, if you are qualified for the job after the interview, we will request for other documents from you.
3) The job is real. There is one thing you should know, if any organisation accept you, they must train you. We will give you a one day orientation to enable you know what we are about then interview commence immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Super Clean Us Used Lexus Rx330 Just Arrived In Port Harcourt..view Pics.. / . / Good Investment Tips.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.