Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,098 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse (1262 Views)

Today Is Sept 13,2015 Where Is Ppangel? / Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC / 12 Harbingers Heralding The Death Of A Nation To Follow As From Sept. 13, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
All 9 Harbingers are being fulfilled.

The US will collapse and with it this puppet govt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcsv4t9SzTg
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by Horlawoomey(m): 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Are you OK ?
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Are you OK ?

America is going down.
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by Horlawoomey(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

America is going down.

In your imagination right.

OK if it happens, what will be your gain ?
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Horlawoomey:

In your imagination right.

OK if it happens, what will be your gain ?

Ohh why are you so blind?

America is behind every evil and misery that plagues the world today.

Once America slides into anarchy, so also will their influence and that of their puppet regimes across the world.

America's demise will mark an end to this fraud called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by Horlawoomey(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Ohh why are you so blind?

America is behind every evil and misery that plagues the world today.

Once America slides into anarchy, so also will their influence and that of their puppet regimes across the world.

America's demise will mark an end to this fraud called Nigeria

Oh, you have a very clear vision. So you think everything about America is evil ?

You think another super power country will not surface at the demise of America ?

You think if Nigeria split, you will be better off ?

Don't be a prophet of doom
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Horlawoomey:

You think if Nigeria split, you will be better off ?

Yes! Nigeria is not working and will never ever work!

Why continue an exercise of futility?
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]Dwight D. Eisenhower[/size] 34th President of the United States of America

Barrack Hussein Obama 44th POTUS

[img]http://www.campuseurope.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/barak-obama-smoking.jpg[/img]
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by Horlawoomey(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Yes! Nigeria is not working and will never ever work!

Why continue an exercise of futility?

Division of Nigeria is an illusion girl, it won't happen, just give it up.

Lots of your people are not even talking about it, I only come about Biafra issue on the internet.

Now to be candid, can you tell me how the Nigerian government has been unjust to the South East. I need at least Three bullet points with explanation. And those point should be peculiar to the East alone.
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Division of Nigeria is an illusion girl, it won't happen, just give it up.

Lots of your people are not even talking about it, I only come about Biafra issue on the internet.

Now to be candid, can you tell me how the Nigerian government has been unjust to the South East. I need at least Three bullet points with explanation. And those point should be peculiar to the East alone.

You speak as if Nigeria was created by God Himself on the 6th day of creation.

Nigeria as a geo-political entity is not sacrosanct.

More powerful Empires have collapsed. If the Soviet Union can collapse then what is this potpourri miss-match of a Nation?

Better start getting used to be known as an Arewastani.
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by Horlawoomey(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

You speak as if Nigeria was created by God Himself on the 6th day of creation.

Nigeria as a geo-political entity is not sacrosanct.

More powerful Empires have collapsed. If the Soviet Union can collapse then what is this potpourri miss-match of a Nation?

Better start getting used to be known as Arewastani.

Miss, that does not answer my question.
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Miss, that does not answer my question.

I am from the Niger Delta do you need me to recite the injustice and criminality perpetuated on my region and people by your corrupt leaders and selfish people?
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by joeyfire(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Odb dey vex!

1 Like

Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by Horlawoomey(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
PPAngel:

I am from the Niger Delta do you need me to recite the injustice and criminality perpetuated on my region and people by your corrupt leaders and selfish people?

You mean your state governors and traditional leaders ?

Last time I checked, there was a ministry for Niger Delta.

13% derivation formula is still being paid.

Besides, you are the first Niger Deltan I see by the Biafra movement or you have another name ?
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Horlawoomey:

You mean your state governors and traditional leaders ?

Last time I checked, there was a ministry for Niger Delta.

13% derivation formula is still being paid.

Besides, you are the first Niger Deltan I see by the Biafra movement or you have another name ?

You expect us to be satisfied with 13% ?

When did all these even begin to take effect since oil was exploited in mass quantities ?

And FYI the ND is now on seccesionist mode. Why will they be afraid of Biafra if that will guarantee them control f their resources?

Think.
Re: Sept 13 2015; Buhari's Puppeteers Collapse by PPAngel(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
joeyfire:
Odb dey vex!

I wan happy b4?

(1) (Reply)

Sen Bukola Saraki And The Missing $20billion NNPC ISSUE / I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator / Sophistication 5.0 The Merchant Of Venice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.