Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads (630 Views)

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by BLOTRS: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Someone created a thread about Radio Biafra trending on twitter, i decided to check his post and found that he wrote this;
"Tune in announced radio Biafra as the most listened radio in the world. #trending

more popular than the bbc." he also attached the pix below to back the credibility of his post.
on refreshing the page i found out that the thread has been deleted.

my questions are

1. Does his post violate any of the '21 rules' of Nairaland?
2. Are the mods openly showing Nigerians that they are anti-igbo?
3. Is it now a crime for someone to relay an information here on nairaland (because that was exactly what he did and nothing more), knowing fully well that if not for the information nairalanders post here, there won't be a Nairaland in the first place?
4. should deleting his thread make us clap for the mods when there are other duties such as banning those inciting tribal wars, those who derail topics, those who spam, those who try to scam other nairalanders and they are posting everyday at liberty, causing this section to became irritating to visit unlike what we used to have some years back?

well even if these questions are not proper, or i'm not being fair by asking them, i still want to plead with the mods. not all pro-Biafra threads should be deleted, instead those that tends towards falsehood should be removed. News is News whether it's good or bad or anything you want to call it. be gentle with these guys, they are only agitating for a just cause. remember it could have been the Hausa/fulani, or maybe the Yoruba nation asking for equity too, I know there is 70% probability that one or all of the mods in this section is from either of these tribes...will the mods have the heart to instill the same judgement? your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by CyberWolf: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thank you OP..They are hiding the truth but no matter how was they try, the truth must surely come out. angry
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mad deluded people.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by owobokiri(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
firstEVA:
Mad deluded people.

kwube.. mgbirigba onu..
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by shachris02: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
op are you normal? you can't be promoting an outlawed secessionist movement on a law abiding Nigerian forum. it amounts to treason.

were ire gi guo eze gi onu.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by PhockPhockMan: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
shachris02:
op are you normal? you can't be promoting an outlawed secessionist movement on a law abiding Nigerian forum. it amounts to treason.

were ire gi guo eze gi onu.

Mumu, outlaw my foot.
Re: A Plea To The Mods On Radio BIAFRA Threads by shachris02: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Mumu, outlaw my foot.
you are an outlaw yourself So you'd not understand what it means to be civil

(1) (Reply)

My Children Were Brainwashed Against Me----emeka Ike's Wife / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: Controversy As Police Seek Political Solution / Tinubu’s Struggles = Saraki’s Empowerment- Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.