Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,787 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) (3319 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos) / PHOTOS: Majek Fashek Fixes His Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by famobaba(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
By TEMILADE ENIOLA/ @TraQman

Troubled reggae icon, Majek Fashek was spotted undergoing treatment with a Dentist.

His long time friend, Black Rice shared photos from the exercise on his facebook page.

Black Rice also thanked friends and fans for donations.

His words, “THANKING U’ALL 4 UR CONTRIBUTIONS N DONATIONS…

MORE PHOTOS AND DETAILS...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/majek-fashek-fixes-badteeth-at-dentist-photos/

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Baba Majek, which kain hand sign be that abi don't you know that you are old grin
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
May JaH send down the rain to wash away all your troubles.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by buygala(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nigerians be fixing the effect and ignoring the cause since 1914 sad

Teeth is the last thing that needs fixing in Majek's life right now angry

What shall it profit a man to have a new set of teeth and continue his unhealthy lifestyle of intake of nicotine and other dangerous substances, and a total lack of personal hygiene ?

9 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by sinaj(f): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
diz man resemble Hank anuku or iz it just me

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by okotv(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
The lesson of this guys life is that nothing lasts forever.
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by kilode100(f): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
I for like see the teeth o.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by ELTON123(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
This is what u get when you smoke expired weedundecided
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hope the teeth is nicotine proof
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chaii Majek, who con do you Like This Na??
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by Abugab(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
Guoro (Hausa kolanut) must have contributed too to the blackish teeth.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by angelTI(f): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
I pray he will stick to this rehabilitation course he has started.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by obontami: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
sinaj:
i swear e resemble am die
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Huh?

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
Chaii Majek, who con do you Like This Na??

Majek is at war with Satanic forces i.e spiritual wickedness in high places.

His teeth is in that colour because of heavy intake of ice i.e crystal meth. It deforms the mouth, face, and eventually make someone useless.

Say NO to drug!.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by falcon01: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
He resemble this guy

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by HighQue007: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
So happy for him...hope this is true

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by kestolove95(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
He shud barb dat hair

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by Qualer: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
MosakuAW:

May JaH send down the rain to watch away all your troubles.

na dat kind rain wey get eyes dey fall for where you come from abi?! I am 'watching' away all your blunders!!
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by wheesin(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
ELTON123:
This is what u get when you smoke expired weedundecided

exactly, just like how you smoke it all the time..dangling your half ball of sac all around nairaland.. Spewing rubbish angry
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by Chestar5(f): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gud for his health undecided

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
If you do drugs again, I will send Kano after you.
Re: Majek Fashek Fixes Bad Set Of Teeth At Dental Hospital (photos) by fwwins(m): 12:45am On Jul 23, 2015
sinaj:

Not just you

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To This Legend. / Publish Another Two Kelly Brook Naked Photos Of 2017 Racy Calendar / Kiss Daniel In Search Of Fan Who Found & Returned His N14 Million Chain -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.