Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

‘I Was Wrong, It Is Indefensible’ Maje Ayida Offers Public Apology To Toke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Wrong, It Is Indefensible’ Maje Ayida Offers Public Apology To Toke (393 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Wrong, It Is Indefensible’ Maje Ayida Offers Public Apology To Toke by Erave: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Following the ongoing infidelity reports that trailed the union of popular OAP, Toke Makinwa and her hubby, Maje Ayida, the latter has publicly tendered his apology.

News broke 1 month ago that Maje Ayida impregnated his ... read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/07/22/i-was-wrong-it-is-indefensible-maje-ayida-offers-public-apology-to-toke-makinwa/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Was Wrong, It Is Indefensible’ Maje Ayida Offers Public Apology To Toke by ELTON123(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: ‘I Was Wrong, It Is Indefensible’ Maje Ayida Offers Public Apology To Toke by Abugab(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
For their good, they should find a way to resolve their differences either for good or bad.
Marriage is between them and so the solution to its success is with them.
If they are Christians, let them put God first. QED
Re: ‘I Was Wrong, It Is Indefensible’ Maje Ayida Offers Public Apology To Toke by Came: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
The man looks cool, but him thing no cool at all!!!!!!
Re: ‘I Was Wrong, It Is Indefensible’ Maje Ayida Offers Public Apology To Toke by Erave: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
So funny. Its better if they can settle their differences though.
Came:
The man looks cool, but him thing no cool at all!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent To Pay Additional $2 Mil In Sex Tape Damages / Breaking News: Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At 22years Old / MUSIC : MC Galaxy – “gogaga” Ft. Cynthia Morgan & DJ Jimmy Jatt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.