Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,753 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It (1430 Views)

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by FSU: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
95% of his appointments so far are from the North (80%) and SW (15%)
SE/SS (0.1%)

You do not need rocket science to tell you that those who did not vote for him are in for a long thing.

I just hate that the Deputy Senate President (a PDP) is now going to be counted among those in power and would be made to share the blame for things going wrong as I know they will. Ike should resign now or be butted out by the evil APC.

Let this 4 years be a complete APC government; no PDP dilution.
With Ike in a position of authority, PDP will NEVER be able to give the robust opposition that this government deserves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
K
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by Adminisher: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
FSU:
95% of his appointments so far are from the North and SW

With what he is achieving so far I think I want the appointments to be 100%from the North and SW.

4 Likes

Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by flyingdutchman(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Whether Buhari, PDP, APC or ANPC likes it or not, Nigeria will fulfil its potential someday!
Meanwhile... FTC Hehehe! grin
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by FSU: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Adminisher:

With what he is achieving so far I think I want the appointments to be 100%from the North and SW.

What has he achieved?

6 Likes

Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by FSU: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dullard-inho

1 Like

Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by pazienza(m): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2015
Wow! I didn't see this thread before I commented on the other thread, yet your thoughts mirrored mine and vice versa.
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by hollandis(f): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2015
Adminisher:

With achievements do you also mean the wantom killings at every nook and cranny.If that is what you call achievements ,I hope your family is a big part of it Insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by amaben2020(m): 1:48am On Jul 23, 2015
RIP PMB, I hope you die soonest
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by tellmoon(m): 4:57am On Jul 23, 2015
this guy seems to lack elementary knowledge of basic maths: 95+80+15=?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by isbish(m): 5:34am On Jul 23, 2015
I wish all the appointments will go to North and SW so that it will pain u more and keep u complaining till after 16yrs. Haters! Wawa!
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by PPAngel(f): 5:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Then he is best advised to run his cabinet and Arewastan Islamic republic without our oil.

2 Likes

Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by PPAngel(f): 5:45am On Jul 23, 2015
isbish:
I wish all the appointments will go to North and SW so that it will pain u more and keep u complaining till after 16yrs. Haters! Wawa!

I also wish so badly because eventually that is what is going to happen when SS and SE pullout.

You can have your glorious Islamic caliphate without us and our oil.

1 Like

Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by PPAngel(f): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2015
pazienza:
Wow! I didn't see this thread before I commented on the other thread, yet your thoughts mirrored mine and vice versa.

A sectional bigot is what you are celebrating

Well I don't blame you it's because we are still in Nigeria. When we pull put come September 13, 2015 watch and see how you fools will become the marginalized ones.
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by MKO4ever(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2015
amaben2020:
RIP PMB, I hope you die soonest
We are all going to die sooner or later, who knows whether your death is even already around the corner, so you die first before PMB
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by PPAngel(f): 5:56am On Jul 23, 2015
And the useless Tajus and Mulikats still expect one happy Nijeriya.
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by PPAngel(f): 5:57am On Jul 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

We are all going to die sooner or later, who knows whether your death is even already around the corner, so you die first before PMB

Go kill am nah...

Silly pleb.
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by MKO4ever(m): 6:00am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Go kill am nah...

Silly pleb.
I'm not a killer like you
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by PPAngel(f): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

I'm not a killer like you

You are a Muslim filth who supports Boko Haram and every other lice ridden bearded Muslim scum.

That makes you a murderer
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by MKO4ever(m): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

You are a Muslim filth who supports Boko Haram and every other lice ridden bearded Muslim scum.

That makes you a murderer
What a way to reason shocked shocked
Someone had said that your brain is inside your front 'toto' hole but I did not believe. Now I know better
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by 1after: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

My mother stink. I love rocking her dirty bushy p-ussy

Spits
Re: Duh!!! Buhari Does Not Need To Say It, His Action Already Shows It by FSU: 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
tellmoon:
this guy seems to lack elementary knowledge of basic maths: 95+80+15=?
grin grin

95%=80%+15%. You educated illiterate

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria? Funny Wazobia Cartoon. / Jonathan's Days In Aso Rock: An Era Of Open Corruption / Still Worried About This Child Abuse. See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.