Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,891 members, 7,879,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" (48003 Views)

#bbnaija: Basketmouth Calls Fan Who Attacked Efe ‘cheap Rat Poison’ (photo) / Olakunle Churchill With Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo (Photos) / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by frinx: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by bigerboy200: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wow
Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by BizBayo: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
I give you freedom of speech, but freedom after speech I can not guaranteed.

But he said the truth. I know some TANdroid apps will start malfunctioning reading this.

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Seriously, this is no joke. This guy wasn't funny @ this show. So much erroneous statement here. Firstly, Japan is the country he is probably talking of and the cost of the stadium is $2bn. Secondly, he shouldn't av made that statement about the amount of crude oil Nigeria produce since he doesn't know about it. Thirdly, no need saying "a lady stole $20bn" because the govt. hasn't cleared that issue up; and then, this means that he is using lie to damage our already damaged reputation internationally.

Now lets be sincere, doesn't anyone think this young man had a 'little' portion of the loot? Or am I the only one thinking of this? I'm not in anyway trying to justify the looting that took place during GEJ tenure in office but "he who would come to equity, must come with a clean hand".

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by dotcomnamename: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=20pt]Truth That.

Only the Criminal supporters will disagree with this Comedian.

I did not mention anybody's name O![/size]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by frinx: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Guard your tongue....

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
grin grin I swear the guy mumu don too much cheesy cheesy
I tire oh
Thats like serious allegation if nah here he would have been locked up by nau ..

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by Damalex4luv(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
After collecting his money. Anyway Godday

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by aladesanmi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Stupid fellow pouring out nonsense from his ugly mouth. I don't blame you. The thunder wey go fire u dey do warm up in ur father's backyard.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by sweatlana: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Basket mouth if your mouth dey scratch u. Go scratch am for wall.

Buhari will not give u a thing.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by yang(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Basketmouth bu efulefu

Typical AGIP

When they steal the money and give you to host a wedding as MC do you ask them where they got the money?

Basketmouth, you are part of the problem

Do not come here to pontificate

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by adezor: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
U get mouth like monkey banana

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by Bravoe(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Samneer:
I know say na joke
BTW, his noise is becoming too much He should be cautioned
Cautioned for what? For saying the truth? TaNOiDs hate hearing the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by vhykeeytor(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Don't mind the fool called basket mouth..

later he'll come out here to defend himself that the statement he made was blown outta proportion. This reminds me of his tweet last year, where the big mouthed fool was encouraging rape just to sound funny. He definitely hasn't learnt any lesson. A fool @40, a fool for ever!

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by kelvine(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Basket mouth is making unguarded utterances out of pride.
This will likely affect his fans and business.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by hedonistic: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
RichDad1:

But dude is making money while you're here whining and hating. cheesy

Not for much longer. He would soon start begging to eat if he continues this new and utterly senseless approach. You don't insult delicate sensibilities, offend millions of people on one side of a political divide, and erode goodwill,... in the name of comedy. No one does that and survives. You simply can't afford to be so openly partisan in this kind of profession, and insultingly so for that matter.

Anyone close to this eediot needs to talk sense into him before he ruins his career. He shouldn't become too big for his britches.

10 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by ITbomb(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
This guy is definitely on some cheap Floriduh white chalk

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Patriotic what? My job over Nigeria. undecided

Adaahjacob:
Basketmouth is a snitch, a caword and a selfish soul.
He organised a show in UK on d first day of d supposed election in February, and he commented very badly on it wen he was confronted on shifting d date forward, which he refused.
It DAT who we call a patriotic Nigeria? Nah.
He is just a talking parrot, all I can say.
Some celebrity are so annoying.
Pls, ask Ali Baba for orientation if u need one.
Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by emmykk(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
I envy the dry vegetables that basket mouth is smoking

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by CR77(f): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
My good friend, longest time
Taylor86:
Guy ur talking too much

hope u know theirs a big difference between joke and word
Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
CR77:
My good friend, longest time

Gay dude

can i help u?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by CR77(f): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Taylor86:

Gay dude

can i help u?
Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by osimataylor(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Free your mind of this "made it or famous"nobody knows tomorrow.Success should not make us to be arrogant and "basket mouthed"He should learn to be humble.
seeteazain:

Bros he's already famous..don't u tink there's an element of truth in wat he said....

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by Goldmaxx(f): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] undecidedbasket mouth is mad

idiota
Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by aspirebig: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
The guy is saying his mind.... most of which is truth.

Billion of US dollar$ is not here ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by JUHABACH: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
not that i agree or disagree with his assertions but why is it that it was after GEJ left power that basketmouth started to make all this noise?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by Abbey24(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
seeteazain:
Top Nigerian stand-up comedian BasketMouth has blasted former president Goodluck Jonathan and his administration for allegedly looting the public treasury. During his show BM Uncensored in Houston, Texas, BasketMouth didn't hold back as he aired his thoughts about the high level of corruption in the last administration.

"And the funny thing is Buhari is now in power and everyone is hating on the guy under two months. I said some sh&t that made the news. Me, I don't care. I am not normally into politics but when I see some sh*t I say it. Goodluck was there for six years, all they did was steal money. Yeah I will say it..." said Basketmouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5odPCyhYGrg

http://247tops..com/2015/07/video-basketmouth-calls-goodluck.html
GEJ na comfirm " bera barawo bansa"

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by shamecurls(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Come and see food o.......[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by IYANGBALI: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na true the guy talk

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief" by KingKuntaVart: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
i knew this basket mouth dude has lost his mind since last year.... if he feels cheapishly mocking our hero would give him shows in Aso rock then he better rethinks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi / Bobrisky Slays In Jumpsuit (photo) / Davido Performs At PDP Presidential Primary In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.