Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,449 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:34 AM

Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do (775 Views)

Ladies, A Guy With Street Intelligence Vs Academic Intelligence? / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sometimes you wonder what on earth is taking them this long........

1. HAIR DRESSING: When your Lady says dear am going to do my hair.. I will be back in the next 2 hours. I had advice you to get a sleep then go the movies..... you can branch in to shoprite too...perhaps a lunch in any restaurant would do....you can then put in your longest series and watch cos guess wot it takes Ladies forever to do their hairs.......the reason for this no one seems to understand.

2. BATHING: When she tells you am using the bathroom..... I had advice you to find brush your teeth,wash your face and find your way into the lesson room....Cos she is not leaving there in the next 30mins

3. DRESSING: If she tells you there wait for me am coming.....just 5 mins pls....my guy she is simply saying " DEAR you can go.....I will come five minutes before the occasion is over"

4. SLEEPING: Mehn........ Ladies can sleep ehn....

5. YES DECISIONS : It takes them like forever to make decisions..... You know there was this girl back then when guys were guys then.....It took her many years to say a Yes to his marriage proposal....When it comes to making decisions it take a Ladies a longer time.
Re: Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Guys which one is true for your Lady and,

Ladies which one is true with. you
Re: Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
^^^ftc on your own thread. undecided
Re: Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do by Beamborla(f): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Na only no. 4 correct o. smiley

you still dey book space for you own thread
Re: Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Beamborla:
Na only no. 4 correct o. smiley

you still dey book space for you own thread
grin
Re: Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy exactly we av to take our tym.

Y on earth did u forget makeup? Makeup takes tym ehn
Re: Five Things That Takes Ladies A Longer Time To Do by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy so true!!i am guilty of no4,i can sleep on top water.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A Cheat Until Your Partner Catches You / Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? / Mature Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.