Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,129 members, 7,970,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:46 AM

Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. (503 Views)

Benefits You Stand To Get When Ur Post Hit Front Page Or U Made The FTC / A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Finally Exposed How To Check Those That Like Ur Post On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Like wtf? I get nothing less than 100 mentions in a day. I can't even trace the mentions in my own post. Can't yall do without abusing and cursing each other using "stupidity"?? Shitt# am vexed.
Re: Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. by HungerBAD: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Your name is funny.

1 Like

Re: Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. by wewe1(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Another stupidity post
Re: Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. by MRpii(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
Cos of mentions bah!Who send u to be stupid
Re: Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
K
Re: Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. by jamex93(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
The post is just as the name of the poster

Seeking for popularity

Take my advice popularity sucks
Re: Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. by tpiadotcom: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
So basically all you do is monitor other people and then open threads about them.

Ok, noted.
Re: Y'all Should Please Limit The Use Of "Stupidity" In Ur Post And Comments. by Teeboy15(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Hehehe... den change ur moniker to foolishness

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy Whatever You Need Right At Where You Are / Three Refineries Restart Production: Official / Flood Looms In Nigeria As Cameroon Releases Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.