Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. (61957 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / HELP!! My Girlfriend Wears Fake Butt..is it right to break up with her? / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by REDBUNNY(f): 2:46am On Jul 24, 2015
There is nothing wrong with it. I wear waist chain too. Nothing spiritual about it.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by kenex4ever(m): 5:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Suzzy16 sup? Y nt sleeping
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by suzzy16(f): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
Suzzy16 sup? Y nt sleeping
nothing,I wake up and can't sleep anymore
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by kenex4ever(m): 5:21am On Jul 24, 2015
suzzy16:
nothing,I wake up and can't sleep anymore
me too, I woke up since 2am
So aw u doing
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by suzzy16(f): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
me too, I woke up since 2am
So aw u doing
okay,pele ,I'm doing fine and u,dear
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by kenex4ever(m): 5:29am On Jul 24, 2015
suzzy16:
okay,pele ,I'm doing fine and u,dear
cool
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by suzzy16(f): 5:32am On Jul 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
cool, will u b my e-friend, even though we both faceless?
no wahala dear
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by kenex4ever(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2015
suzzy16:
no wahala dear
ok dear, can u follow me back, just followed u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by suzzy16(f): 5:40am On Jul 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
ok dear, can u follow me back, just followed u
no wahala
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Isodice: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Beamborla:
I just tire for all these guys.

OP, it's very simple, leave her alone. Someone else who appreciates the beads or chain would come along.

BTW
when will we stop being myopic in our reasoning
May the gods have mercy.

I wear and I'm not possessed.
the possessed don't know they re

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by kenex4ever(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2015
suzzy16:
no wahala
TNX
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by suzzy16(f): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Isodice:
the possessed don't know they re
Taking from experience? shocked
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Beamborla(f): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
refreshrate:

story
I rape the girl? No
She gbadun the thing? yes

no issues

meanwhile dem no be northern anything I no want bomb near my house na yesterday I just manage buy split unit.

silifa na ibadan
habibat na Ilorin cutest and smallest and one hell of a vixen. This weekend go hot a.c. or no a.c. choi you suppose hear our convo not long ago when I ask am about the beads...this girl will not kill me.

barakat na from one town like dat for oyo state.
Chai! You need deliverance o... shocked

As possessed as I'm according to the pastors and prophets and seers on this thread, I can tell you need deliverance but they can't.

Don't kill yourself o.
if something happen now the myopic people would conclude it was because of the beads but they won't realize that too much of everything is bad gan ni.

Kilode
Ma pa ara re o. Kpele kpele
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Obascoetubi: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Chai! You need deliverance o... shocked

As possessed as I'm according to the pastors and prophets and seers on this thread, I can tell you need deliverance but they can't.

Don't kill yourself o.
if something happen now the myopic people would conclude it was because of the beads but they won't realize that too much of everything is bad gan ni.

Kilode
Ma pa ara re o. Kpele kpele

Guy na something go kill person. Water sef as e pure reach dey kill.
If na waist beads kill me ol boy na return to where i come from na abi how you see am?

Me and myopic people no get relationship.

PS the babe don land o, shes eating rice now grin grin grin

Im going to be off the airwaves for a while.
and yes the beads are there first thing i confirmed at the door.

Happy weekend everyone grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by walexnaira: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beeds or chain around a lady waist is and age long fashion especially among Yoruba ladies. So my friend no string attached.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Eniqurl(f): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Battery1:
I wish I cld have a gf dat wears that, its sexy!
Yup very sexy smiley
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Gurgle(f): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2015
honeric01:

Since the significant other is against it, do you still call it decoration?

If he was really against them for a good reason I would remove them. Its not big deal either way
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Demostical01(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Wetin concern us there... dey look waist chain konji never carry u.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Gurgle(f): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
krusdamax:

Hmmmm. Dear Sis Gurgle, The difference is clearer than 7.up and Co.ke back then if you understand.

Everything depends on something even the foundation of the world is laid on waters!

yeah explain the foundation to me
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Gurgle(f): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
refreshrate:

Oh God
this girl leave all this people na.
as dem no sabi anything you no go free dem ?

leave ancestors me I dey here for you to appreciate the thing tire.
abeg send me pm once you arrange am for your waist abeg.

Lol Im just trying to understand what their problem is

Yeah I'll send a picture. I want to find the right colour first

Unless someone gives me a serious reason to abandon it
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Gurgle(f): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Tell them plus I feel its only people with ulterior motives that would be scared of it even if its spiritualm
Till date I wear a white multicolour bead on my right leg and and an orange chieftancy bead on my right hands.I see no biggie in it either ways

does it bear any significance for you or just fashion
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by refreshrate: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol Im just trying to understand what their problem is

Yeah I'll send a picture. I want to find the right colour first

Unless someone gives me a serious reason to abandon it

If anybody gives you a serious reason to abandon it let me know I'll give you 10 very serious reasons why you shouldn't

I use God name beg you hurry up with the picture already
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Gurgle(f): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
StoneColdBiceps:

Now i dnt know wat her chain wearing around d waist line does but i do know dat its connected with water/jezebel spirits. Any woman dats possess do wear jewery in strange places-im not sounding judgemental. Also U dnt kno ur ancestors are d cause of a lot of backwardness and spiritual attacks, dats if u understand spirituality...most accessories dey wore are fetish, it bcomes culture and its passed frm generation to generation. U get d chain connection? undecided

Are you talking about mammiwaters? Anyway since Im not a mermaid I can still wear it abi

But why would my own ancestors want to harm me
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gurgle:

does it bear any significance for you or just fashion

Maybe both
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by peter4acme(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
yekpa..........! my mama don tell me say na juju be dat ooooooooo.....

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah explain the foundation to me

Check the background of the Lady in quote. It stems from her background. that is the foundation.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by nukpe(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
SELENAqueensy:
Op, that stuff means nothing...
I have been wearing it right from birth too... (the bead tho)
It's nothing really.....
But we Nigerians everything must have a spiritual explanation
thank s dear, i love it, how can i make my lady like it... Help pls
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by fxbot: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
SELENAqueensy:
Op, that stuff means nothing...
I have been wearing it right from birth too... (the bead tho)
It's nothing really.....
But we Nigerians everything must have a spiritual explanation
ma'am, can I get to know you please? You keep avoiding contacts from Nairaland. Why? Tell me your fears?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by bobojoshua(m): 2:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

look deeply into d life of ur girlfriend, if she hasn't experience bad-luck ever i.e No failure in School, all her family members r doing well, her Ex-boyfriend is fine, no spiritual problem e.t.c then you are safe. also ask her about how she got d chain. if she bought it with her money, dat means is 4 decoration but if she collected it frm any person, my broda Hold ur ears and Run.

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. by bobojoshua(m): 2:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Dharniel:
if it is a chain you are safe but if it is beads there are two things involved, it's either she's measuring her waist expansion or it spiritual attachment, if it's for measurement you are safe but if it has spiritual attachment there are two things involved, it's either you RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE or wait and form schwarzenegger, if you run you are safe but if you wait and form schwarzenegger there is only one thing involved, you will surely DIE...gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / Meet Athiak Dau Riak, 19-Year-Old Sudanese Girl Whose Marriage Has Gone Viral / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.