Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nicon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nicon (1592 Views)

Nationwide Massive Recruitment At NICON Insurance For Graduate / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicon by dodger: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2006
how do i know the result of the nicon examz[b][/b]
Re: Nicon by MyPeace(f): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2006
list of first batch employed by nicon was in todays guradian. they were first class and distinction candidates, 88 in all. the md promised that the result of the remaining vacanies will be out by 1st of october 2006
Re: Nicon by Okonnect(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2006
I'll like to know if any of those offered employment by the NICON Group has received his/her letter via email as was said in the papers. THank you.
Re: Nicon by kilombo: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2006
when is the other list coming out and that of the professional, men we are tired of this new nicon that take months to complete their recruitment exercise o. those of u out there that ur name is on the list, what is the pay like

for those who av been given employment, congrats
Re: Nicon by afrika(f): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2006
HELLO READERS,

please when u get this kind of information, please get intouch with me, dosvalos@yahoo.com undecided

thanks for undastanding, huh!
Re: Nicon by MyPeace(f): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2006
second batch out yesterday 30/10/06. check guradain newspaper page 71.

(1) (Reply)

Huray! At Last I Got A Job With Ecobank / Interested In Beginning A Career With Schlumberger? / Got Zenith Bank Job In A Week And 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.