Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Cele Prophets Advise My Wife To Dump Me - Majek Fashek - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cele Prophets Advise My Wife To Dump Me - Majek Fashek (667 Views)

Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cele Prophets Advise My Wife To Dump Me - Majek Fashek by tundetv: 1:28am On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know why she would follow the advise of cele prophets but i know for sure they were the one that told or advise her to leave me, I don't know what they see but you know cele people are unpredictable, It was the celestial church Prophet that misled her. >

Read Full Article Here >>>>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/07/cele-prophets-advise-my-wife-to-dump-me.html

Re: Cele Prophets Advise My Wife To Dump Me - Majek Fashek by dreamchazer: 2:36am On Jul 23, 2015
#bringbacktherainmaker
Re: Cele Prophets Advise My Wife To Dump Me - Majek Fashek by Demmocrats(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm that was his breaking point and never recovered from it.
www.
Re: Cele Prophets Advise My Wife To Dump Me - Majek Fashek by Sammisticate: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
sorry baba Majek Fashek!!!
Re: Cele Prophets Advise My Wife To Dump Me - Majek Fashek by englishmart(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
religion has been scamming Africans since the day of metusellah. Instead of helping them stay put in marriage
garami

(1) (Reply)

Skin Care Tips Breathe Reducing Outbreaks, Clogged Pores, And Pimples! / Fans Corrects Bovi's Mistake On Twitter / Woman Stabs Robber To Death In Lagos In Self Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.