Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,029 members, 7,922,495 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:33 AM

Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun (18221 Views)

Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
belzabull:
Rantings of a demented bonehead
its 2ru that the truth is always bitter...... And the truth here is that igbo's will never get free from nigeria till thy kingdom come....and funny enough most igbos don't know that majority of niger deltans trust hausa more the igbos...... Most igbo's with this myopic thinking of breaking away fronm nigeria are only eyeing niger delta oils thinking they will go 2geda...tnhey don't that a niger delta person prefers 2 stay witnh the hausa than the igbos
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You can still attend night school, don't give up, there is hope for your type yuye?
bcoz I said the truth Ūя̲̅ insulting me? Any way I know Ūя̲̅ inyamiri and I m sure Ūя̲̅ not educated more than me..... Even if u re I will rule u weather u like it or not,.. So what's d impotant of Ūя̲̅ skull? I m a correct nothener mr inyamiri.... B4 I raise my case I think u deserve the standing ovation of my mid finger...
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Warmis post=36206510[s:
] bcoz I said the truth Ūя̲̅ insulting me? Any way I know Ūя̲̅ inyamiri and I m sure Ūя̲̅ not educated more than me..... Even if u re I will rule u weather u like it or not,.. So what's d impotant of Ūя̲̅ skull? I m a correct nothener mr inyamiri.... B4 I raise my case I think u deserve the standing ovation of my mid finger...[/s]

mallam gwo school oooo. grin grin grin
Re: Crisis In Gbajabiamila’s Camp Over Letter To Oyegun by hopilo: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Gbajamaila, don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you. Gbaja, it unimaginable how you forget 2011 easily, remember your role in this same chambers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari / Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts / Leave Saraki Alone, Arewa Youths Warn Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.