Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (3029 Views)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Why We Can’t Recover Funds Looted By Alison-madueke, Others — Presidency / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Even Wike the thug in rivers has chosen only to probe Amaechi from the time he entered APC and not throughout his duration as governor. These fools having issues with the President decision are happy with Wikes decision. Hypocrites they are.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by buskie13(m): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

Really...................Tell me more fool.
u are a fool...ur case is irredeemable
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by SweetJoystick(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2015
In as much as I don't like Jonathan, I think probing just his government is unfair, at least Obasanjo's administration should be probed as well
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2015
midolian:
na wich mumu man be ds sef? angry
Continue to act like a Zombie online, there can be no war on corruption if IBB, Abacha, Obj and GEJ tenures are not probed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
buskie13:
u have to stop thinking with ur anus...try using ur brain pls...it doesn't hurt...

Jonathan didn't witch hunt anyone during his reign...he was so occupied with de progress of this nation...and probing previous govt were to be setbacks...things like probing were to be seen in his second tenure... by then all that needs to be done would've been done perfectly... n then he comes to start probing past govts...

as it is right now....i know an illiterate like u wouldn't understand my point....n I'll advice u to stop being silly by quoting me...
[/s]

Bunkum...................
What u hopeless fools call witch hunt is what sane minds call Justice. In all sane societies, its the norm and generally acceptable.
Part of our progress as a country is bringing to justice those who have deliberately impoverished us as a nation for their selfish gains.
U are a despicable TANoid that succks coccks for a living so i dont expect u to see any sense in this anyway.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by ddippset(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2015
buskie13:
u have to stop thinking with ur anus...try using ur brain pls...it doesn't hurt...

Jonathan didn't witch hunt anyone during his reign...he was so occupied with de progress of this nation...and probing previous govt were to be setbacks...things like probing were to be seen in his second tenure... by then all that needs to be done would've been done perfectly... n then he comes to start probing past govts...

as it is right now....i know an illiterate like u wouldn't understand my point....n I'll advice u to stop being silly by quoting me...
If Jonathan was so patriotic and felt the pain of the poor people in the country, the first thing he should have done was to recover all stolen billions.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2015
buskie13:
u are a fool...ur case is irredeemable

Fool, u are cursed. It runs in ur household.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2015
SweetJoystick:
In as much as I don't like Jonathan, I think probing just his government is unfair, at least Obasanjo's administration should be probed as well

Baba has just Four years. Assure him of more years and OBJ will be included.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
SweetJoystick:

i support Buhari on this 100 percent. Only the last 8years should be probed. it was Jonathan responsibility to probe Obasanjo regime. if jonathan failed to do that, that is Jonathan's business.

Time has limit. Buhari is not a creator of time. He has just 4years confirmed tenure. you want him to use it to probe 16years corruption? you must be an enemy of Nigeria. Every good minded Nigeria will support this decision. I am from South South from Edo State. And I support him on this. Even some people from Bayelsa are saying Jonathan should be probed! then who are you to go against it?

Buhari probing OBJ regime would have been complete stupidity and waste of time. Not because OBJ is a saint but because there is no time for that and also because it will be more difficult to gather info on that regime
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2015
ddippset:
If Jonathan was so patriotic and felt the pain of the poor people in the country, the first thing he should have done was to recover all stolen billions.

Exactly, but he didnt because he himself knows that he is culpable also as Governor of Bayelsa where despite huge ressources accruing to the state the fool achieved nothing as governor.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by buskie13(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, u are cursed. It runs in ur household.
I leave u alone...it's just too early for a nonentity to spoil my day...I'll let this pass
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by butanep(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2015
atbu1983:

i support Buhari on this 100 percent. Only the last 8years should be probed. it was Jonathan responsibility to probe Obasanjo regime. if jonathan failed to do that, that is Jonathan's business.

Time has limit. Buhari is not a creator of time. He has just 4years confirmed tenure. you want him to use it to probe 16years corruption? you must be an enemy of Nigeria. Every good minded Nigeria will support this decision. I am from South South from Edo State. And I support him on this. Even some people from Bayelsa are saying Jonathan should be probed! then who are you to go against it?
let's see how the drama goes... easier said than done.

Am not against him probing Jonathan’s government. What I don't want to see is any form of witch-hunting or vendetta. His probing should be holistic.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2015
buskie13:
I leave u alone...it's just too early for a nonentity to spoil my day...I'll let this pass

Fool, never in ur miserable life start something u cant finish. Ur day is doomed already.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2015
butanep:
let's see how the drama goes... easier said than done.

Am not against him probing Jonathan’s government. What I don't want to see is any form of witch-hunting or vendetta. His probing should be holistic.

Define Witch-Hunt?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by butanep(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

Define Witch-Hunt?
A deliberate attempt to punish or harm someone for personal reasons.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2015
butanep:

Thank Goodness the reasons so far given for those under investigation has nothing to do with personal reasons but illegal and criminal actions taken by these lots when they were in power.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Bayswater: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2015
atbu1983:

How many times do you want to post this same sh*t all in the name of trying to force your opinion on people. Now I know that the APC retained their pre-election paid per post agents. Let him probe Jonathan only, I pray he lives to see the repercussion.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by buskie13(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, never in ur miserable life start something u cant finish. Ur day is doomed already.
u wish ur fellow man doom all because of politics... i smh for u...my day is blessed with all de calls I've received this morning... i think u are d 1 whose day is doomed..cos u can't stop mentioning me..
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by seunmsg(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2015
butanep:

So, what will Buhari gain personally by probing GEJ?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
buskie13:
u wish ur fellow man doom all because of politics...

Fool but u enjoy insulting ur fellow man firstly simply because of politics. Hypocrite, u sound deranged.

i smh for u...my day is blessed with all de calls I've received this morning... i think u are d 1 whose day is doomed..cos u can't stop mentioning me..

Fool, u still dont get it. Its not a matter of how u started but how it ended.

Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by butanep(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

Thank Goodness the reasons so far given for those under investigation has nothing to do with personal reasons but illegal and criminal actions taken by these lots when they were in power.
dig down deep on those investigated, you will find out there are some personal beef before now directly or indirectly.

Good we are in democracy, everything must pass-through the court of law, so if there are no concrete evidence on any allegation(s),it will be ruled out and declared nul and void.

If anyone is found guilty, be it members of his political party or not should be made to face the consequences. There should be no room for sentiment.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by butanep(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
seunmsg:

So, what will Buhari gain personally by probing GEJ?
That is politics for you...
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by Gogetta(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2015
atbu1983:
i support him on this. Only the last 8years should be probed. it was Jonathan responsibility to probe Obasanjo regime. if jonathan failed to do that, that is Jonathan business.
Exactly! Who is he to tell PMB which administration to probe? They should get ready.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
butanep:
dig down deep on those investigated, you will find out there are some personal beef before now directly or indirectly.

Have u personally digged down deep on those investigated for u to have come to this conclusion or u are just blabbing?

Good we are in democracy, everything must pass-through the court of law, so if there are no concrete evidence on any allegation(s),it will be ruled out and declared nul and void.

Now u are talking.

If anyone is found guilty, be it members of his political party or not should be made to face the consequences. There should be no room for sentiment.

The General has re-emphasized this several times and those currently being investigated cut across all political parties so what exactly is ur point again?
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by hinwazaka: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
The acting chairman of INEC Amina Zakari was scheduled to resign on Tuesday 21 July 2015, but today 25 July 2015 she still remains as the INEC boss. Slowly the SUM OF ALL FEARS is becoming a reality
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by butanep(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=36180703][/quote]let's keep our fingers crossed. The game just started.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2015
butanep:
let's keep our fingers crossed. The game just started.

SO far so good. The General has been impartial so far.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by iamrealdeji(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
If that's the case,then Tinubu,Atiku,IBB,Obasanjo will easily go Scott free
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by butanep(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

that's your opinion.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
butanep:
that's your opinion.

If u av a contrary opinion, state it with ur facts and not just making bogus claims.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by butanep(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

If u av a contrary opinion, state it with ur facts and not just making bogus claims.
Oga let's be watching the government.

We are in this country together.
Re: Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency by dekdek: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
butanep:
Oga let's be watching the government.

We are in this country together.

Inotherwords, so far u have nothing to hold against him. This reemphasizes my earlier point.....

dekdek:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Pastor Beheads Pregnant Wife / Photo : Bilkisu Yusuf Of Bring Back Or Girls Confirmed Dead In Hajj Stampede / The Most Notorious City Known For Money Rituals In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.