Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,692 members, 7,979,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Now!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Now!!!!!!! (979 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Now!!!!!!! by benjnr(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2015
When your girlfriend wakes up one morning and tells you, she just make love with you because you want to that she don't enjoy making love with you....... ( after 2 years of dating)
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by deniyor: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2015
And the truth finally comes out...You are bad in bed
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2015
You look her straight in the eyes and tell her you are managing her.
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2015
ONE OF THOSE THINGS....

SUCH IS LIFE... MOVE ON... ABI YOU WAN COMMIT SUICIDE? BECAUSE NA NAIRALANDERS TRADEMARK BE THAT. COMMITTING SUICIDE BECAUSE OF SPOUSE SINCE 1774
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by iLovePusssy: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol... A nigga like me dont even care if she enjoys it or not grin ah juz feed ma D wen its hungry smiley

1 Like

Re: What Now!!!!!!! by teddybear007(f): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2015
I dont see any big deal in her statement, oh i will understand better if she was ur wife nd not ur Gf.

Since she has told u dat, and if she sincerely told u dat out of love and not any other thing, then she’s telling u d truth. U dnt knw the courage it took her to make that statement and she wants u to work on urself or better still to improve on ur bed game. Simply ask her what u can do dat u were not doing to make her high on bed.

But if she said as a reason to dumb u or to crush ur ego before dumbing u, well i guess u know what to do. Gracias.
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2015
wow

errrrrrrr

thats mean bro, she is being honest though. but i will feel very deceived
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by deniyor: 2:13am On Jul 24, 2015
iLovePusssy:
Lol... A nigga like me dont even care if she enjoys it or not grin ah juz feed ma D wen its hungry smiley

#selfishloveralert
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by deniyor: 2:14am On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:
wow

errrrrrrr

thats mean bro, she is being honest though. but i will feel very deceived

You should appreciate her honesty and sacrifice rather than feel deceived. It takes a lot for a lady to sleep with you just cos you want it. Appreciate mister.
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2015
deniyor:

You should appreciate her honesty and sacrifice rather than feel deceived. It takes a lot for a lady to sleep with you just cos you want it. Appreciate mister.

if we are talking about honesty, she had 2 years (730 days) to tell me she aint enjoying the sex and teach me how she likes it.

the fact she kept mute that long will piss me off and i will start wondering about other things i do that she do not like but pretend to.

thats how the mind works
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
[size=16pt]means am not interested in you again or I just wana rededicate my life to God and stop those sinful act..[/size]
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by deniyor: 10:24am On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:

if we are talking about honesty, she had 2 years (730 days) to tell me she aint enjoying the sex and teach me how she likes it.

the fact she kept mute that long will piss me off and i will start wondering about other things i do that she do not like but pretend to.

thats how the mind works

She's telling you now.
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2015
deniyor:

She's telling you now.

i give up.
you are stubborn
Re: What Now!!!!!!! by deniyor: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2015
sinestro24:

i give up.
you are stubborn

Don't be so quick to discard people. A little love, understanding and appreciation goes a long way.

(1) (Reply)

Best Time For Ladies To Have Se-x / Are You Owned Or Do You Own? / Magazeti Ya Leo Ijumaa Agosti 28 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.