Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,294 members, 7,910,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! (11054 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Boy Sleeps With Dogs. Says I Ve Been Bitten Twice Bydogs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by unfaded(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2009
A 13 year old boy started by asking for advice from his teachers, which lead to texting, which lead to sexting, which lead to phone intimacy that lead to actual sex. It first started with his history teacher (Linda R. Nef, 46) and then with his math teacher[b] (Valynne Bowers, 39)[/b] , the gig was up when he confessed - men, they are always looking for a younger model, neither teacher knew about the other, until the boy confessed to “Mrs”. Bowers about “Mrs.” Nef - this being Junior High, Bowers confronted Nef “get away from my BOY-friend” - Mrs. Nef eventually confessed to the police; ratting out not only the other teacher (Bowers), but herself as well.

Although this happened in Utah in the US, i think we should discuss it on NL.this trends, female teachers sleeping with 13-14 yr old boys is very common in the US but its annoying when they are let go with a simple probation/registration as a child sex offender/or maximum of a 2-5yr jail term in a minimum security prison, in this particular case there was suggestions that the sex was consentual, so ridiculous!!!
If it was the other way round,a man sleeps with a 13yr old girl, his life is over!, 25 to life, with probation after 10yrs
the question is: Isn't this double standard,sleeping with a minor is sleeping with a minor, period!!
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by CrazyMan(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
Now that's a real man.
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by unfaded(m): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2009
are you serious ?
either you're joking or u're really out of your mind
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by category(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2009
Ma guy u r absolutely correct,
Sleepin wit a minor is sleepin wit a minor.
Female culprits should be treated the way thier male counterperts are treated.
full stop.
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by SeanT21(f): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2009
That boy is a love-vendor!! wink
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by jamace(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2009
Na wa o. shocked shocked
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Czarskit(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
The kid's got G.A.M.E!
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by VOR(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2009
lucky boy grin grin

I remember when I was his age I had crushes
on so many of my younger female teachers, not to talk of the
housegirls as well.

Sadly at that age I no get game. cry cry
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by phraoh(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2009
y shld d female teachers b prosecuted,has anyone bothered 2 ask d boy if he enjoyd d show[d law is an ass].I wish i had dat opportunity durin ma teens,dat wld ve bin awesome.
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by dani1luv: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
Jesus Christ of Kilimanjaro. . . . . Crackles was that you on board shocked
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by WarfyBoy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
IF NA 9JA NA, THEM GO TALK SAY D SMALLY DEY USE JUJU

CHRIST AV MERCY OH
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by MrCrackles(m): 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2009
Topic

Big deal, i was fucking the prettiest of my female teachers when i was 10!
tongue
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Czarskit(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2009
*Yawns & Stretches*
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Treetop20(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

Big deal, i was fucking my the prettiest of my female teachers when i was 10!
tongue
you sound like follypimpi all of a sudden cheesy
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by MrCrackles(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
Treetop20:

you sound like follypimpi all of a sudden cheesy

Haha

Nah i sound like Brashy
! cheesy
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Moyola(f): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ topic

Itz an achievement! tongue

Czarskit:

The kid's got G.A.M.E!

Yur definition of G.A.M.E? undecided tongue
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by spikedcylinder: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2009
Whats the name of that movie with Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett?
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Treetop20(m): 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Whats the name of that movie with Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett?
notes on a sandal
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by spikedcylinder: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2009
Similar to the storyline innit? tongue
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by oluwafemi113(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2009
me go call that kind boy
correct boy grin grin
him try now
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by patwhizkid(f): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2009
Nna mhen, na wa o. Ko easy sha.
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by tommy2k2(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ poster
maybe the guy use (TOUCH AND FOLLOW) grin
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Epiphany(m): 11:08pm On Mar 13, 2009
Dat boy na real man o, i wish i was him. grin
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by touchmeder: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2009

Whats the name of that movie with Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett? Huh
notes on a sandal

love love love that film. at poster i agree sex with a minor is sex with a minor and both male and female should b treated equally. An elderly person is expected to know better
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by oluwafemi113(m): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2009
tommy2k2:

@ poster
maybe the guy use (TOUCH AND FOLLOW) grin
lol i they feel you ooo
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Radiant(f): 1:44am On Mar 14, 2009
Crazy situation! It doesn't get better at all. . . .scary!
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 14, 2009
Attaboy, wonderful, now we have a real man growing up grin
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by ravenzord(m): 5:16am On Mar 14, 2009
I dey feel d guy die abeg,if I had had d opportunity 4 1 person @ 13 I'm sure I would ve jumped @ d chance,not 2 talk of 2, but come 2 think of it,dat guy must bereally talented 4 d teachers 2 be fighting over him,wadja think?
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by unfaded(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2009
boys boys boys!!!
you guys are all perverts!!!.lol
ok, the boy has got game, wot about the teachers?
thats the question
if they were men, their life would be over!!
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by chukz4real(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2009
shocked Did I hear NL say ACHIEVEMENT
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by ariblaze(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2009
what can i say?

the boy got some

wetin concern us?
Re: 13 Year Old Boy Sleeps With Two Teachers! by akaa(f): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2009
WHAT KIND OF PPLE ARE HERE
I DON`T KNOW WHERE THIS AMERICAN PPLE ARE GOING
IS THIS NOT ABOMINATION, ONE DAY THE SAME BOY WILL SLEEP WITH HIS MOTHER
THE TEACHERS HAVE TO GO FOR LIFE IMPRISON

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.