Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,217 members, 7,913,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones (593 Views)

Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2015
if you have ever lost someone close to your heart. here is a chance to send a shoutout to them wherever they are and to wish them peace. my shoutout goes to my late mother, rest in peace. we love you but God loves you more
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2015
I have no deceased loved one.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Niklausa:
I have no deceased loved one.
hmmmm. some people can lie
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by LEvuls(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Please do not disturb the dead.... allow them continue to R.I.P
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by Mhizkel(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2015
@OP we shud b doing this 4 those dat are alive nt deceased people, let d dead be plssss.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2015
LEvuls:
Please do not disturb the dead.... allow them continue to R.I.P
at least you have to honour their memory. do u want to be forgotten when u are gone
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by ladyF(f): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2015
I don't get? When u send a shout out here on nairaland, do they receive it? Enlighten me pls...
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:

hmmmm. some people can lie

Lie about what? Deceased loved one doesn't necessarily mean a dead family member. It's means someone you loved who is dead.

All the people I love are still alive and they are few.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by jamex93(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Allow d death to rest sir
Re: Send A Shoutout To Your Deceased Loved Ones by LEvuls(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2015
alexistaiwo:

at least you have to honour their memory. do u want to be forgotten when u are gone
doesn't make any sense or changes the fact that they are dead and gone.

(1) (Reply)

Radio Callers Advised A Lady To Go Ahead And Kill Herself! Can You Ever Do That? / A Poem For My Newes Wife, Mhizdeedy (oh Deedy) / Top Secret: How To Avoid Being Cheated On By Your Partner Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.