Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,239 members, 7,964,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Things To Know Before Dating African Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Know Before Dating African Men (25336 Views)

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? / Must See: The 10 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Funny Guy / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by nemzy14(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good write up
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by ceecee0703(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
classicB:
.there isn't much rule in dating African men so far you know your place as an African woman. Our mothers didn't see all these as rules, rather as their duty as an African woman. Feminism cannot work in African relationship...that's also a rule grin

you are wise
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
African men luv phat ass

.........I do

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by RealEstate37: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by adorable29(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
About African men satisfying their partners in bed.... Hmmm..... That one be as e get o! Just know that out of respect a typical African wife has for her husband and the mentality that as an African woman, you are expected to be "seen but not heard" when it comes to sex matters (otherwise, you will be called a slut aka ashewo) , a lot of FAKE ORGASM IS HAPPENING O!

lipsrsealed

Even just voicing this out alone sef will earn me some ashewo name calling as its typical of nairalanders.... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by bummyla(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
African Man Loves A Respectful Woman! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nicklaus(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
classicB:
.there isn't much rule in dating African men so far you know your place as an African woman. Our mothers didn't see all these as rules, rather as their duty as an African woman. Feminism cannot work in African relationship...that's also a rule grin
quite an educative comment. I don't think its funny. And the last statement is highly debatable.
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by yomi007k(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nairalandi:
Africans a born to be great!

They are born to rule!
How many r great?
How many rule? undecided
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by NotNairalandi(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
yomi007k:
How many r great? How many rule? undecided
Barack Obama is from Europe abi?
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by yomi007k(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nairalandi:
Barack Obama is from Europe abi?
I tot he was from Iraq. Tnx for d info.

We ask u how many, u mention 1.
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin I love meat. That makes this post soo korect.
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by iRepNaija1: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
MEILYN:

Source: http://intensetalk..co.uk/2015/07/things-to-know-before-dating-african-men.html?m=1

African men are good in bed? You talked to every African man to verify this? undecided

Seems like another post where Nigerian women are expected to primarily aspire to dating/marrying Nigerian men. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by NotNairalandi(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
yomi007k:

I tot he was from Iraq. Tnx for d info.

We ask u how many, u mention 1.
that's world power (obama from Kenya)

The next president of China will come from my Village.that's how many now,two abi?
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by yomi007k(m): 11:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nairalandi:
that's world power (obama from Kenya)

The next president of China will come from my Village.that's how many now,two abi?
Keep dreaming.. Ur faith will make u king of mars.

That makes 3.lol

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by NotNairalandi(m): 12:14am On Jul 25, 2015
yomi007k:
Keep dreaming.. Ur faith will make u king of mars.

That makes 3.lol
hahahahahahaa bros u too funny!
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by yomi007k(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Nairalandi:
hahahahahahaa bros u too funny!
Haha wink
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by dmcdad: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2015
sinaj:
ok

was expecting to see something i dnt knw in your list though
I guess its for none African women and not for Africans per se.
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Efeswerve:

Diz iz all
yuh nid 2 kno
about cococandy

Hi
I think it is a bit, okay more than a bit unfair what you guys are doing here,
This person has a father, uncles, brothers, male cousins....like you guys
If someone did this to your beloved family member, I am sure you would "carry gun"

Also...I have a very busy schedule...on so many fronts, but my NL tab is constantly open...I am an addict...so that someone is always here does not mean she or he "does not have a life"....I would know, trust me

NL business should not become personal digs at people...the insults are too much, and not fair...we do not know people like that here
It is not fair
I have seen that post you quoted on many threads....and I do not know the genesis, however, it is not right...just stop...okay?
Thank you

On another note....slightly, no, very off point, but I still go:
The other ever present post that bugs me on here is the Redeemed church poster that I see on every thread
angry
Nigerians and religion lipsrsealed
O di egwu really

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by amacastel: 3:33am On Jul 25, 2015
@ d op u forgot to add cheating cos real African man I knw 1 toto no dy do am @ all
Infact gentle 1 among them will have his wife and @list 2serious girlfriends and countless once in a while pussy .

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by skyfullofstars(f): 3:39am On Jul 25, 2015
I am currently with one, and I'm just suffering and crying...

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by bieagole(m): 3:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Nonsense!!!
Do you know all africans who live in this earth to make a general statement?
you better speak for urself or may be for your close tribe. Thanks you
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 25, 2015
African men don't do gay...so restb assured your African man won't go Caitlin on you
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Jamean(f): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Cocolav good moreen grin
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by CoCoLav(f): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Jamean:
Cocolav good moreen grin

Hahahahaha! Busted.
This list just brought one person to my mind o jare wink cheesy

How are you?
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Jamean(f): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2015
CoCoLav:

Hahahahaha! Busted.
This list just brought one person to my mind o jare wink cheesy

How are you?

Op forgot to add that African men have ego. Me is fine

Ferdybaba and therealadonye good moreen wink
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2015
Jamean:

Op forgot to add that African men have ego. Me is fine

Ferdybaba and therealad.onye good moreen wink

Good moreen...Am not African, I haven't seen my category yet cheesy
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Jamean(f): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Good moreen...Am not African, I haven't seen my category yet cheesy

Lol.. You are from Zion abi tongue
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Jamean:

Lol.. You are from Zion abi tongue
Mars tongue
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Adaeze003(f): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2015
See how they're feeling themselves... We all know it's a virtual list so it's allowed. wink

1 Like

Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by otiigba1(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2015
adorable29:
About African men satisfying their partners in bed.... Hmmm..... That one be as e get o! Just know that out of respect a typical African wife has for her husband and the mentality that as an African woman, you are expected to be "seen but not heard" when it comes to sex matters (otherwise, you will be called a slut aka ashewo) , a lot of FAKE ORGASM IS HAPPENING O!

lipsrsealed

Even just voicing this out alone sef will earn me some ashewo name calling as its typical of nairalanders.... Lol
i appreciate your honesty on FAKE ORGASM atleast, now i know all that hard work is for nothing, and No! You are not "ashewo" for making your opinion known,just one question is it all black/ african women who fakes orgasm? And what/how can we african men do to satisfy their women since it appears that all that orgasm is fake wink
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by Tex42(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
jamex93:
We are Africans!
Louder!
Re: Things To Know Before Dating African Men by kandiikane(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
classicB:

Where is your self worth? Are you a table?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Suck P*ssy? / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.