Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin (972 Views)

Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / Saraki And Wife, Toyin Sign Ikomi's Condolence Register / Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by olillywales(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-yRhGJ46R0dA/VbCgzTvaR3I/AAAAAAAF_Q8/90rnWO9UOps/s400/mail.google.com.png[/img]
Wife of the Senate president, Toyin Saraki says she will give her maximum cooperation to EFCC officials when she appears before the anti-graft agency on July 28th. Mrs Saraki has been invited by the EFCC to answer some questions regarding some funds found in some companies which she has interests in. A statement by her private secretary, Akeem Olagoke reads;

“Her Excellency, Mrs Toyin Saraki, Founder of Wellbeing Foundation Africa and wife of the Senate President has been informed by her office that a letter of invitation was delivered to her office, by and from the EFCC. She has directed an immediate and formal response, to the EFCC, that she will be delighted to assist them with any lawful inquiries they may have, as a law abiding, transparent and accountable private citizen.”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/toyin-saraki-says-she-will-cooperate.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
wow
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2015
TIF...
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
I hope she will remain that staunch when she gets there , smh.
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by temitemi1(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2015
Watching...
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2015
The change is here!!
Am i begining to like p buhari??
The old man is beging to win my heart
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2015
Like she get choice, this is Buhari's government not Jonathan's cocktail.

I hate that law abiding, transparent citizen of a thing. Is she really transparent?
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by Demmocrats(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by Fabrolistic: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
B4 nko

U are choiceless!
Re: I Am Ready To Cooperate With EFCC - Bukola Saraki Wife,toyin by 9jatriot(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Magu would hardly be confirmed by same senate.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki: Putting National Interest First / PHOTO: Nigeria Police Be Like The Police Is Really Suffering / Barrister Francis should show his Unilorin First Class Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.