Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,557 members, 7,965,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

Girls And Their Gold Digging Behavior Since 15BC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Gold Digging Behavior Since 15BC (535 Views)

I Love The Way Gold Digging Babes Feel Pains / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / PICS: When a Girl Is a PHD Holder In Gold Digging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Gold Digging Behavior Since 15BC by gentleowo(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2015
This happen to me some month ago, when i ws on my way bck home frm where i live. i met one pretty lady whom i askd 4 date, which she joyfully acceptd. some days lata, i took her out 4 shoppin, i spend alot 4 her dat day. verytin ws in smooth condition 4 few month until i askd her 2 visit me @home, which she do. we gist & play all romantic game we knw, as i ws abt 2 pul dwn her undies she told me 2 stop den i requestd 2 knw y. she told me dat she promise herself nt 2 engage in any pre-marital affair, bt i askd her weda she's a virgin, she honestly say NO. As a man of principle, i don't forceful had sex wit somebody, so i let her be. some days lata she came bck 2 my house & repeatd d same episody. when she ws abt 2 go, she told me 2 give her money 4 her hair making, cream & other things. i askd her, lyk how much would b ok. she said, she can manage #10000. I smile & told her "I PROMISE MYSELF NOT TO ENGAGE AGAIN IN ANY PRE-MARITAL SPENDING". Guys was i wrong to tell her that? Girls was i rude in my behavior?
Re: Girls And Their Gold Digging Behavior Since 15BC by donholy28(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2015
Oga I throway cap 4 u...badoo
Re: Girls And Their Gold Digging Behavior Since 15BC by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg who knows how I fit take shotput at Ojuelegba here?, Shit dey hold me and no toilet around, make I no go poopoo for body
Re: Girls And Their Gold Digging Behavior Since 15BC by gentleowo(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
donholy28:
Oga I throway cap 4 u...badoo
my guy such is life
Re: Girls And Their Gold Digging Behavior Since 15BC by gj22(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2015
It was obviously all about sex for you but not for her. Anyway, what was her response and how did she handle it? Give us the full gist bro.
Re: Girls And Their Gold Digging Behavior Since 15BC by MRBrownJ: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
@gentleowo
you took a "stranger" for shopping on your first date, and dated her for a few months?! even if you dump her today, you got conned by this lady.
SHAME ON YOU!

(1) (Reply)

Big Question For Guys & Fathers / I Must Sleep With Ronaldo & Wizkid Before I Retire – President Of Prostitutes / Share Your Thoughts. Dating A Depressed Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.