Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,838 members, 7,972,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree (9862 Views)

The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree / 9 Jobs In Nigeria That Dont Require A University Degree / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree by jashar(f): 7:42am On Jul 24, 2015
sunkoye:
if you dont have above qualifications. ...then they turn to expertriate from devloped countries with only college or A level qualification cheesy

No mind them. grin
Re: The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree by ayampissed: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2015
i just dey laugh grin grin grin

see how the offices fine well well. cool cool

even Naija minimum wage don scatter the whole idea of earning such amount not to mention say you not get degree. angry
Re: The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree by Blonchilli(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
I thought I would open dis topic and c jobs lyk mechanic, hairdresser, blogging and Nigeria related jobs. Op be lyk say ur gps 4 ya head nr dy work angry angry rubbish
Re: The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree by flowjoe: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
SirLegal:
At Mr. OP, it would be certainly nice if our country will give this type of jobs without minding the qualifications of Applicants. But in Naija today, every employer asks for qualifications and experience.

Another argument i have with this nice write up is the annual wages.
Am i really seeing right..... $122,530 for air traffic controllers?? In NIGERIA No, i don't think so. You just OVER-HYPED everything.

ANYWAYS NICE RESEARCH.
Yep that's true, air traffic controllers are paid very well in the country, the problem is that NAMA is the only regulatory body, if u go & gain the license on ur own without them sending u, it's OYO
Re: The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree by JAZES(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
flowjoe:

Yep that's true, air traffic controllers are paid very well in the country, the problem is that NAMA is the only regulatory body, if u go & gain the license on ur own without them sending u, it's OYO

gbam
Re: The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree by ifyeve1(f): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
cooltrue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Gotten A Job Through Facebook Jobs / Nbc Coca-cola: Recruiting / Banks Employ Hnd Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.