Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,600 members, 7,895,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? (842 Views)

Recover - The Next Time You Are Doing A Good Work Out / My 9months Baby Cousin Hasn't Cried In More Than 2 Weeks Now? Shld We B Worried? / Here Is What You Need To Check Next Time You Buy Bottled Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Addietunes(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
I saw a baby crying today, i felt sorry for the baby and immediately it occurred to me that I haven't cried in very long time, I just can't remember the last time I cried, probably the day my mum dies I'll cry but till then I can't see what would make me cry.

Guys what about you? Have you cried lately?

Re: Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? by boboLIL(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Since 2009.....I can't cry again....
Re: Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? by sladimeji(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
boboLIL:
Since 2009.....I can't cry again....
for Ur mind
Re: Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? by boboLIL(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Addietunes:
probably the day my parents or my sis wil die I'll cry but till then I can't see what would make me cry.

Re: Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? by boboLIL(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
sladimeji:

for Ur mind
yes cos I don see things and realized to cry is nva an option.....maybe till one of my own dies....til den sha oh
Re: Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? by sinaj(f): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
last night lipsrsealed

I couldnt just help it.
Re: Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? by TemmyWon(f): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
sinaj:
last night lipsrsealed

I couldnt just help it.
Just like my Dad, I travelled late last night and he just got anxious. Aug Alsina is his baby bro
Re: Men, When Was The Last Time You Cried? by Yustash001(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Too Short O / Reasons Why Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Drink Alcohol / What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.