Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,550 members, 7,951,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Indecent Dressing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing (690 Views)

Indecent Dressing(cover Your Ipad) / Indecent Dressing Among Men / Indecent Dressing: A Form Of Vice Among The Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing by busyflexz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
The commotion a girl cause in Abuja, wuse market for dressing in an overall top that hardly cover her thigh..
I felt bad for not covering her (camera) which i had the chance cause i clash with her but i don’t expect it to be that worst!!!..
Pls ladies you guys should watch what you step out with most especially public places or pls girls who are you trying to impress in the market which is predominantly occupied by hard hustlers that Alaba int'l market itself can compete with (joking) before you guys crucify me.

(1) (Reply)

Review : Zaron Hyper Blush Range / Nigerian Ankara Fabrics, Now Hotcake World Wide. / The Classy Look!! For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.