Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,360 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! (1229 Views)

How To Become PREGNANT Within Few Months / My Boyfriend Wants To Marry Me.but Still Thinking About His Ex / Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! by mazeech: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
female teacher admits having sex several times with three teenage students. One got her pregnant! angry
-Click link below to watch video

If you set any teaching job interview questions for Jennifer, she can assure you of passing. The only thing she can’t assure you of passing is the ability to resist having sex with teenage students in her class. While shedding tears in court, 30 year old Jennifer Fichter admitted having sex dozens of times with three 17-year-old boys. One of whom got her pregnant. She has been sentenced to 22 years in jail. What a terrible mistake, and what a long term in jail! cry

She was accused of having sex with one of the boys just a month after starting her new job.

While enjoying marathon sex with the teenage students, Jennifer, an English teacher in Lakeland's Central Florida Aerospace Academy always,,,,

Hhmm. Imagine teenage boys taking turns one by one on top of their teacher and she was probably smiling on bed.

Mtcheew, I feel real pity for her. Rewind the clock, I am not sure she will do it. A great lesson for many angry

Click to read the full gist about how it happened. See more photos and watch video…

https://www.mazech.com/predator

Re: Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! by goodmorning40: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whites are sick
Re: Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! by xtervaganza(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
goodmorning40:
Whites are sick
no ne bats an eye at your comment but when a white person makes such statement about blacks we all lose our minds

1 Like

Re: Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! by mazeech: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
I believe it's a terrible mistake, which she's regretting deeply! She's just 30 years now, imagine spending 22 years in prison for having sex with teenagers, when a pretty girl like her can still marry and settle down with her husband. Hhhmm, lesson learnt! angry cry sad

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy: Shell Female Staff Needs A Guy To Service Her And Get Paid › / 5 Main Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime / Military Men Drive's Me Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.