Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Basics Of PHP Programming? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Basics Of PHP Programming? (8160 Views)

Everyday PHP Programming Challenge (solved) / A PHP Programming Problem...im Stuck / I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by twinstaiye(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2006
Hi Alex, I cant download the PHP and MySQL dev. pdf file, it keep telling me that the file is damaged and could not be repair. Is there anything you could do to assist further please.
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by DevDel(m): 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2006
Okay guys, let me also share this PHP pdf file with you all, it might help! Though not too deep, but I have few others I can give out.

Enjoy!
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by twinstaiye(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2006
DevDel:

Okay guys, let me also share this PHP pdf file with you all, it might help! Though not too deep, but I have few others I can give out.

Enjoy!
Is this a joke or something? Where is the PHP pdf file?
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by greatgeo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2006
hey i wouldals; want u to sendme basicof prog
wink
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by RitaPurity(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2006
I need PHP guide too, can you help me if you have gotten any material, my job requires the knowledge urgently.
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by alexis(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2006
the file is big i.e 7mb. If you want to download it and other books, go to www.alexdehaini.com
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by DevDel(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2006
I wonder why I can't attach the php file here

Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by stannesi(m): 1:25am On Dec 15, 2006
my dude Alex, send kindly d PDF stuff to me @ bonneystan@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by alexis(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2006
Guys,

make una go to www.alexdehaini.com, register and download all the E-Books you need.
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by RitaPurity(f): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2006
Alexis,please i'll b grateful if u can send d7mb pdf file on PHP.2 me as well.

Thanks
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by alexis(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2006
Rita,

Please go to www.alexdehaini.com, register and download the E-Books you want
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by DevDel(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2007
Guys, I think we should take this php stuff topic by topic. For instance, we can pick topics like: "Sending email with php", "Sending text messages from php", "Exporting from mySQL to excel through php forms" etc

Join me tomorow for starting cheers
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by Dmajesty(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2007
Web designing and programming is becoming the talk of the moment in information and computer technology. People are made to pay heavy amount of money in other to learn how to design and program web pages. You don’t need to be a computer scientist or a guru in computer for you to know how to handle that. I have a self explanatory tutorial that can guide you to learn how to become a web programmer using the most popular, and powerful web programming language called PHP.

As you go through the site, you can search other free links go get more tutorial in other software with little or no fee. http://knowphp.webs.io

Cheers! Share with others.
One Nigeria Forever
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by FRANKS58: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2007
Hi Alexis,

I will appreciate if you can send me Php codes, my email: franksmss@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks
Franks
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by a3cube: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2007
I think it high time we understood how a forum is been used. If you have a solution to a question, please post it on board. A forum in another word means discussion board and not contact junction. If You have a solution to someone's problem, just paste and let them have it. Why asking people to contact You? A lot of You don't even know why You often receive junk mails. It's just because You paste your email address nakedly on a website. You will never see a naked email on a professional/business website. I don't really have to talk more about pasting your email or not, cause thats your own business.

To be sincere, this forum Will have no good resources if You don't paste. All this FAQ shouldn't be coming up every week or month. If we keep asking people to contact via email, then this please will just be a junk yard.

About PHP Basics, my advice is this. Learning PHP by starting with OOP is the best, but most people won't want it that way cause OOP looks scary. Native PHP makes You week in concept and unprofessional in development. A lot of GOOD php programmer of today started with either JavaScript OOP or straight up with PHP OOP. If You are a java programmer, OOP in PHP 4 will be quite easy for you but as of PHP 5, it became more advance and robust even than java OOP.
Re: Basics Of PHP Programming? by croj(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2009
Hello friends. If any of you wants to have your e-book shown on a website for free, then contact me             I want e-books on export and import, business, marketing or anything related.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cnc Cad/cam Programmer / Running Python Codes In Php / Common Error In Laravel #1:solved File_put_contents Failed To Open Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.